Africa : Out of Africa theory in Question?

Go back and read what I asked you for. If not, don't feign intelligence by askewing the topic. You don't know what you're talking about, so lets just end this.

LOL I already supported everything for my hypothesis. What is the OOA model? The OOA model states that modern humans evolved in Africa 200,000 years ago, left Africa 50 ky to 60 ky years ago migrated out and hardly mixed with extinct hominds like Neanderthals.
More and more research shows this is false. Humans did interbreed with other homind species.

WAS this not your comment?

Don't try to change up what you said.

:spar:
Yes, and you have offered nothing to the contrary. Nor on the other things I asked you about.

.[/QUOTE]

You lost. I've proven my statements and my points, I won't go ring around the rosy with you. You're a scientist open up the link i've provided and read the research put forth. :D

LOL I already supported everything for my hypothesis. What is the OOA model? The OOA model states that modern humans evolved in Africa 200,000 years ago, left Africa 50 ky to 60 ky years ago migrated out and hardly mixed with extinct hominds like Neanderthals.
More and more research shows this is false. Humans did interbreed with other homind species.

No you didn't. And repeatedly saying you did doesn't make it true. I keep forgetting your inability to admit your wrong and your penchant for BS. Conversation ended

u said that the MAJORITY of black were already over here and a small amount were brought over here...
and i guess a small amount to haiti
and a small amount to cuba
and a small amount to south america...

there is already evidence of blacks being the first navigators
look at the olmec statues
pyramids ...this isn't the question
the question is that why have all the passed down stories from our ancestors
spoke of the atrocities committed in the trans atlantic slave trade...
and the sub saharan slave trade...
why is africa still considered the dark continent?

u can believe what u want but i don't buy it at all...
the ancestors tell me differently in my dreams....
along with our dna that origins from west africa....

one love
khasm

Exactly. The irony of this is that I have been studying the Igbo spiritual systems for the past two months and working on a system that correlates with the Oromo of Ethiopia. My ancestors tell me different as well. Peace.

No you didn't. And repeatedly saying you did doesn't make it true. I keep forgetting your inability to admit your wrong and your penchant for BS. Conversation ended

False. If I'm wrong, I will state that I'm wrong. I have no problem with retracting my statements and reevaluating my beliefs. You're playing ring around the rosy, and I won't play that game. I've proven why and how the OOA model is obviously false.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back