Africa : Out of Africa theory in Question?

No, mankind had to have started from somewhere, and it all began in Africa/Alkebu-lan ... According to the biological basis of fact, non-blacks are mutant recessives of original dominant Africans.

Remember, you take the position that Africans are pure, correct?

Makes sense. That Africans are represented as the pure stock.
Shalai, 30 minutes ago

There are two theories OOA and Multi regional evolution. OOA doesn't make any sense and has alot of holes. Both theories state that hominds came from the landmass known as Africa however there were different species of beings that migrated out and mated with each other, which is what i gathered from it. Makes alot more sense than the bull that a small group populated the world. More like large numbers of group went and populated the world and evolved in their areas. Like I said the OOA has to many holes, and is being challenged. Not everyone is African or came from africans. Australians seem to be a different variant of their own another form of an African and not the same as those left on the continent.

There are two theories OOA and Multi regional evolution. OOA doesn't make any sense and has alot of holes. Both theories state that hominds came from the landmass known as Africa however there were different species of beings that migrated out and mated with each other, which is what i gathered from it. Makes alot more sense than the bull that a small group populated the world. More like large numbers of group went and populated the world and evolved in their areas. Like I said the OOA has to many holes, and is being challenged. Not everyone is African or came from africans. Australians seem to be a different variant of their own another form of an African and not the same as those left on the continent.
Yes Africans represent pure Homo SAPIENS. Australians probably represent Denosivans are something.

If we stay with what we know is true, and not try and inculcate the unproven jargon of macro evolution into the equation; its clear, as I previously stated, life began in Africa/Alkebu-lan, and absolutely nowhere else.

If we stay with what we know is true, and not try and inculcate the unproven jargon of macro evolution into the equation; its clear, as I previously stated, life began in Africa/Alkebu-lan, and absolutely nowhere else.
And that too is also a theory, basically everything is a theory and we are just muddying the muck to find out whats true. How do we know that life began in Africa exactly? Once upon of time all landmasses was joined together and later on split. Heck African and Asia are basically the same landmass one and the same. OOA is the same as the evolution theory can't have one without the other. Some claim it as Darwinism.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back