Our Voice Chat Is A Week Old ...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Destee, Mar 21, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Hello Family,

Our voice chat is a week old today. I've been living here all of these days, hoping to chat, talk, laugh, and hear you.

Some of the Family Members have peeked in, but i'm wondering why you haven't? It's a great technology, provides us with so much ability to do so many wonderful things ... interacting on a completely new and higher level ... it's awesome, and we have it!

Soooo ... help me understand ... yall know i be take'n stuff personal and stuff ... :cry: ... why haven't you come into our new voice chat yet?

Yall don't love me no more ... ??? ... :(

:heart:

Destee

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Kemetstry ... Thanks for responding. I saw your post in the Voice Chat Issues Thread, but you didn't tell me where exactly you ran into problems.

Getting into the chat is an easy 1-2-3 step process, all outlined on the entry page. Very straightforward. I realize it is more advanced technology, but from the user's experience, it's really no different than previous solutions. All one must do is enter their username and press enter. After pressing "Enter," the chat will load in a new window. When it's finished loading, click on GENERAL CHAT or OPEN MIC / POETRY and you're in. If we are to remain the best community, we have to advance with the technology.

Kemetstry, please tell me what specific error you are getting so we can try to resolve it. I want you in here. I need you in here.

Enter Voice Chat

Destee

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Destee i love to be their but i just can't get in
    it knock me off sometime i've tryed ova 25 times
    just can't get in !

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    $$RICH$$ ... i'm gonna log onto AOL and see what kind of experience i have ... if necessary, i'm gonna call you and walk you through this ... so don't go to bed ... :) ... matter of fact ... go ahead and send me your phone number in a private message ... i'll brb ... :kiss:

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Okay $$RICH$$ ... i didn't have any problem loading the chat using AOL ... so send me your phone number in a PM telling me when to call ... :)

we're gonna make this work for you Sweetie ... cause Destee needs her $$RICH$$NESSSSS :love:

Destee

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    O'kay !

7. monetg

monetg Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I've dropped by and can't access the chat forum on an IMAC and noone seems to care so I visit other forums and leave my 2 cents. I've left several messages as to my inability to access most of this site except threads and received no response, so I loiter in the hopes that I'll be able to sneak in one day (heavy sigh).
    Again, I'm not feeling the love.

Scorp.......

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Monet ... Scorp ... you know i love you Sister ... you know that ... i'm sorry if it appears as though i've been slow to respond to your concerns ... launching this voice chat has taken every single minute of my day almost ... turning already 12+ hour days into 24+ hour days ... truly ... night and day ... i'm exhausted and feeling overwhelmed but am believing it won't always be this way ... that eventually things will settle out, i'll have even more help, and folk won't have to feel as though they aren't getting any love ... i got nuth'n but love for you Sweetie ... :love:

I remember reading your question about the MAC OS but couldn't remember where i saw it ... so i created a new thread a day or so ago to provide you the answer to your question, you can find it here. Unfortunately our new voice chat is not MAC compatible and it doesn't seem like it will be any time soon. Please read this thread because i make some other suggestions especially for you Scorp ... cause i do love you. Let me know what you think.

Destee

9. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Well I might as well add my 2 cents

Destee you've heard this before, but I can't access the new chat room from home. I don't have the capability.

At work I actually took time and made it in with no problem but no one was there to greet me. :maddd:

I wish there was a way that the system could work similar to IM messenger where you could have a "friends" list and whenever someone logged into the room, you could be alerted and see who was in the room. Wouldn't that be kewl? :D

Lately I've been burning the forums up 'cause I don't think I've been able to chat for about a month now and you know I'm in shock :eek:

Scorp girl...we luv you sweetie and miss you too!!! :heart: I need a sista like you to back me up in some of these forums 'cause Keme gets buck wild!!

10. monetg

monetg Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Destee done went and evicted me!!! I can't get in from work and when I tried to log-on from home, I got the lil log-in box, everything seemed to be ok and then suddenly I got booted so fast and so hard that I have whiplash, a black eye, 2 broken ribs and a ruptured spleen!!! (Destee, you will be hearing from my atty-which is me-I'll be representing myself!!)
    I read the forums and would like to respond but my sensitive genius needs some foreplay before I can expound properly. I have to read the initial topic then read some of the responses and then formulate a response and by that time more posts have been added and I'm just all discom-boob-u-lated. But if you need me to tag-team Keme just send up the Scorp-signal!!

Luv ya back Monster.............
    Scorp......