Black Spirituality Religion : Our time to rule?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by I-khan, Feb 18, 2006.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    I have heard much of this talk extensively, but none of it was very descriptive in a sense to say in what matter and context will we rule if it is our time to.Do any of you think,or know,that our time has come?If so, how were you able to calculate it?Also,how were you able to find out?

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Study the Old Testament. We will start seeing the light and returning to our GOD about 2300 years from the fall of the original Jerusalem as recorded in the Old Testament.

But as we form and come together you will learn that many of us will not make it because they will reject or turn away from GOD. Their reasoning doe not matter.

The people that will inherit the earth will be defined by The GOD of the Old Testament as being those that serve HIM only, as it was in the beginning.

3. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    How far from now is that time we "see the light?"

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    It depends on the acceptance and willingness of the children of Israel to the Light and Knowledge of GOD. You are talking about a people that have been sleep for 2300 years, it will take a while for us to get our bearings and wake completely up. At the same time we have all of these chaotic religious temptations that lures one away from GOD and in some cases even causes one to be hostile towards GOD.

5. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Do you believe that the interpretation SOME make of the Old Testament God contributes to some not seeing the light?

And if you don't prescribe to Christianity per say, then why would it be necessary to believe in a God that they acknowledge at least partially? You do realize that some in the religious community would consider you a blasphemer for you believing that Jesus was the devil? lol, I am not Christian nor Muslim, and I don't even believe that so why would my spiritual mindset be any less right than yours?

6. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Hmmmmm....

"Our time to rule?"

I understand that the Bible is the guiding light for most Black folks, but must we rely so heavily upon it that we cannot see the truth around us. If this system/world is in the chaotic mess as is, is it not time for a new rule, from a people with a totally different mind than the present rulers? This is not hard to figure out. Good pointing this out though.

7. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    The bible is not my guidng light but only various interpretations are since it has been revised almost to the point of no originality. I have heard the "{our rule" theory from many different religions and that it will come after a calamity.

8. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    According to some,that calamity will "cleanse" the earth and usher in a new rule.

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Karmashines,
    Peace,

Absolutely, there are religions out there that intentionally confuse GOD as Evil and they would be correct because GOD is the source of all things. But what they fail to also reveal is GOD commands evil for the greater good that is for the continuation of human existence.

Isa:45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Servants of Jesus do not acknowledge the GOD of the Old Testament in any way except to demean HIM; if Servants of Jesus could have their way they would completely replace the GOD of the Old Testament with Jesus, and I must say that some of them already have.
    I understand that but most of them have nothing to say when I show them passages where Jesus himself eludes to the fact. Some of them start trying to explain what Jesus is referring to but those explanations just causes them to get caught in more lies. Bottom line is Service to Jesus rises after the fall of Jerusalem in the Old Testament. GOD explained over and over that HE had pronounced Evil against Israel and Judah for breaking the Covenant. GOD is even depicted as Anointing an Evil man to the Throne of Glory, Nebuchadnezzar. Nebuchadnezzar continues on that throne today as Jesus who represents the reign of the Gentiles / Heathens in the earth. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this out.
    Does you spiritual mindset set the Specific Words of GOD above all and make those Words Absolute?

If not then that is why your mindset is less, you have yet to recognize and acknowledge the Absolute Source and Authority of all Scripture.

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94

Dan:8:14: And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Days in this passage is actually referring to years. The word Catholic comes from a root word that means to purge, cleans or clean. This is the whole purpose of Jesus to cleans all of Israel and Judah that would rebel against GOD so that GOD would never ever have to destroy a Nation built by HIM and for HIM. We are at the period of going through the Fire of temptation and proving our natural and instinctive loyalty to GOD, the fires of affliction.

Zech:13:9: And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

After going through slavery, chastisement, destruction and from birth being made to serve the punishers gods but yet being given a glimpse of truth and be able to instinctively recognize your True and only GOD after coming through all those woes is the tried and refined Israel GOD is preparing the New Kingdom for.