African American History Culture : OUR STORY (Past, Present, Future): An Historical/Spiritual Journey

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
America’s Other Original Sin: Europeans didn’t just displace Native Americans—they enslaved them, and encouraged tribes to participate in the slave trade, on a scale historians are only beginning to fathom.
By Rebecca Onion

Best sources to read to validate that Africans were here some 51,700 years before anyone else and that 'melaninated' people were the very first indians has been well researched:

1. "They Came Before Columbus" by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima
2. "The First Americans Were Africans" by Dr. David Imhotep

America’s Other Original Sin
Europeans didn’t just displace Native Americans—they enslaved them, and encouraged tribes to participate in the slave trade, on a scale historians are only beginning to fathom.
By Rebecca Onion

1599929545775.png

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Z
FB_IMG_1600611460904.jpg

There is nothing new under the sun, because WE are ready been there; seen that, and done that be fore anyone!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE BEST WAY TO CELEBRATE BLACK FOLKS PAST STORY, IS TO MAKE OUR STORY TO BE DIVINELY Chief Elder Osiris 0
T The Front Porch : My Story The Front Porch 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : MJ story...... Black Sports 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The true story behind the name 'Black Friday' is much darker than you may have thought Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Myth Was $150,000 in Fraud. The Real Story Is More Interesting African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : KINGS: The True Story of Chicago's Policy Kings and Numbers Racketeers Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : Eggs May Be Bad for the Heart, a New Study Says—But There's More to the Story Black Health and Wellness 0
OldSoul Black People : PATRICE LUMUMBA's STORY-A TRUE AFRICAN NATIONALIST Black People Open Forum 1
Perfection Black People Politics : Pay attention to this story yall: Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou "kidnapped" Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : 'Black Jesus' and his cigar: Allen Iverson shares favorite Michael Jordan story Black Sports 1
OldSoul Black People : A Black Love Story Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : White mob wiped this all-black Florida town off the map, 60 years later their story was finally told African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : MAKING HER-STORY: Irishea Hilliard makes history after inheriting Houston megachurch Christian Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : Tell a phat story about bling in the category of things // Such as the fury of jewelry and wedding r Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : A new documentary tells the story of how black colleges shaped America Black Education / Schools 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Black unemployment is at a record low. But there's a lot more to the story Black Money Business Jobs 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Black unemployment is at a record low. But there's a lot more to the story Black Money Business Jobs 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Story of Marcus Garvey - Documentary Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Death isn't the end of the story Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: these rhymes lift and move minds like barbells and my car tells story, wheels are dubs prof Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : CHAMELEON: The True Story of W. D.Fard By Dr. A.K Arian AACOOLDRE 0
WarningToBlackPeople Black People : Racists in the military attacked me as a recruit, service person, and even now as Veteran. My Story. Black People Open Forum 29
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Jay Z - the story of OJ Black Entertainment 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The story of 'Patton's Panthers,' the black WWII tank unit that crushed Nazi forces on the Western f African American History Culture 1
R Black Short Stories : That’s My Story & I’m Sticking to It Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The taking of Joppa: An Egyptian literary precedent to Homer’s Wooden Trojan Horse story in The Ody AACOOLDRE 0
Destee Liberia : The Story of the Sirleaf Market Women's Fund of Liberia Liberia 1
Destee Black Entertainment : If you must reference a movie to share your story, make your point ... Black Entertainment 5
RAPTOR Black People : Jamaican Suspected Organ Trafficker Caught & Story Revealed Feb 2017 Black People Open Forum 0
L'essince Black Short Stories : Just a little ghetto love: Trish's Story Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Chevron Dove Black People : A white officer said she was shot by a black man. Then her story started to unravel. Black People Open Forum 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THE SLAYING OF MEN BY HATHOR: Its relationship to the Golden Calf Story in Exodus 32 AACOOLDRE 1
chuck Black People : Today's Detroit: Another 'Tale of Two Cities' Story! Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Octavia Butler - Speech Sound (Dystopian Story) Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Africa : The Founders of Afripedia Are Changing the One-Sided Story About Africa All Things Africa 5
Liberty Black Positive People : The story of Clarence Otis Jr. – Darden CEO leads Red Lobster and Olive Garden Black People Doing Positive Things 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The scholar denied: the W.E.B dubois story AACOOLDRE 0
HODEE Black People : The Story: My friend and I Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : One Woman’s Story Highlights the Hidden Skin Cancer Risks for People of Color Black Health and Wellness 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Black Like Me: the Rachel "Blackface" Story AACOOLDRE 0
S Black Spirituality Religion : True Story: My Last Suicide Attempt Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Seymour Hersh Details Explosive Story on Bin Laden Killing & Responds to White House, Media Backlash Black People Politics 4
candeesweet Black Poetry : True Story Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The other Mundus (Anubis) story AACOOLDRE 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : African America and the U.S. as told through the story of commercial hip-hop and the prison industry Black People Politics 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Bedtime Story Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
OldSoul OldSoul : TigerBelles: The Untold Story of the Fastest Women on Earth OldSoul 1
Aluku African American History Culture : The story of Boni African American History Culture 0
SuperCerebralgal The Front Porch : Leigh Anne Tuohy posts racist story on FB, receives 150k+ likes The Front Porch 2
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Untold Story: Black Political History Black People Politics 1