African American History Culture : OUR STORY (Past, Present, Future): An Historical/Spiritual Journey

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
QUOTE="Fine1952, post: 1033226, member: 9310"]
1590583570750.png

[/QUOTE
Fine1952, PEOPLE, the Tasmanian Devil is a particularly ferocious mammal whereas the GENOCIDE of ALL of the indigenous Tasmanians was a maliciously EVIL act still causing problems in the region today, as highlighted by just how upset the white INVADERS were when on 28/29th April 1996 Martin Bryant slaughtered 35 people in Hobart as they genuinely couldn’t work out what POSSESSED this deranged young man to slaughter so many people?

The European collective are in total DENIAL aren’t they, of the manner in which their genocidal onslaught on the indigenous peoples of the Americas and Australasia has left malevolent spirits roaming around, constantly seeking the means to get revenge on the descendents of the people who slaughtered them with such sadistic malice; genuinely don’t KNOW what these mass shootings are really about?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: