Black People : Our Slight Differences and Broken Survival

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
For weeks I have had the pleasure to venture into numbers of threads, feeling the over view of many responses and how the slightest of difference turn into anger and hatreds acts , selfishness and to deem anothers view.

Why do our slightest differences stir deepest hatreds ??

Condemnation of bigotry and superstition is not just a moral question , but a matter of survival now !
the next example of this phenomenon, is dramaticly how we exchange action words beyond compare. We now have to wise up on how we use our theoretical apporches to issues / situations and with best interest. This could be a surcharge to stop the hate against one another and asure ourselves that having differently mindsets don't hurt our collective frame-work to network and inneract productively.

We now in a survival war against time, which poverty and hardship , depression has now taken a strangle hold on worlds economy and society that's fallen, and yet we haven't awaken to these conditions that loom ahead.
Our at this state of mind best solution is :
Think / use understanding / willingness to join collectively /yet have choices / and accept the grain of others opinions would give us a better and far greater advantage of variation between differences and not let hate / anger overshadow possibilities and disfigure what could be our overwhelming solidarity because recession is a heavy toll today.

Why do we find excuses for chauvinism and racism on the most minor of occasions, we beat and dissort anything beyond what we personally believe and use the individual tactics that has kept us grounded in deep struggle.

How long will it last and will we ever come from under the wales of difference that have us so divided to generate collectively.

Who would deliver , lead such charge to change how we question or dissort anothers view, Somebody help me out and to overstand !!!!!!

It's survival time brother's and sister's for real and we better recognize before we all are wiped out as a people .

For weeks I have had the pleasure to venture into numbers of threads, feeling the over view of many responses and how the slightest of difference turn into anger and hatreds acts , selfishness and to deem anothers view.

Why do our slightest differences stir deepest hatreds ??

Condemnation of bigotry and superstition is not just a moral question , but a matter of survival now !
the next example of this phenomenon, is dramaticly how we exchange action words beyond compare. We now have to wise up on how we use our theoretical apporches to issues / situations and with best interest. This could be a surcharge to stop the hate against one another and asure ourselves that having differently mindsets don't hurt our collective frame-work to network and inneract productively.

We now in a survival war against time, which poverty and hardship , depression has now taken a strangle hold on worlds economy and society that's fallen, and yet we haven't awaken to these conditions that loom ahead.
Our at this state of mind best solution is :
Think / use understanding / willingness to join collectively /yet have choices / and accept the grain of others opinions would give us a better and far greater advantage of variation between differences and not let hate / anger overshadow possibilities and disfigure what could be our overwhelming solidarity because recession is a heavy toll today.

Why do we find excuses for chauvinism and racism on the most minor of occasions, we beat and dissort anything beyond what we personally believe and use the individual tactics that has kept us grounded in deep struggle.

How long will it last and will we ever come from under the wales of difference that have us so divided to generate collectively.

Who would deliver , lead such charge to change how we question or dissort anothers view, Somebody help me out and to overstand !!!!!!

It's survival time brother's and sister's for real and we better recognize before we all are wiped out as a people .
we get cought up in worshiping everything other then Black unity

a celebrity, our own concepts, our personal views or lifestyles, but where have we collectively discussed for at least a week, one plan to solve at least one of the 15 horros the National Black community is going through in every city and in all 50 states, and will more then likely get worse?

we get cought up in worshiping everything other then Black unity

a celebrity, our own concepts, our personal views or lifestyles, but where have we collectively discussed for at least a week, one plan to solve at least one of the 15 horros the National Black community is going through in every city and in all 50 states, and will more then likely get worse?

when you speak of unity , is there something more needed before we can unify collectively !

I agree how badly we became , and it would be good to get into one discussion on a
problem / our issue and be productive to a common solution / goal and take every solution into value.

when you speak of unity , is there something more needed before we can unify collectively !

I agree how badly we became , and it would be good to get into one discussion on a
problem / our issue and be productive to a common solution / goal and take every solution into value.
sure there is something more needed

1 focus
2 looking at what will happen to 2/3 of the national Black commuity once the derivitives bubble bursts, and have some empathy

3 look at what is going to happen to 1/3 of the entire coninent back home to our familyback there and have some empathy

but if there is no empathy then

we are globally doomed

Thank you brother Ankhur for looking into where i was going and given light to questions that lay heavy on my mind
We know it's up to us now to start something that would bring us all together moreso then ever to battle
the poverty and economy hardship that await us in coming years ahead , we have to start now
to build ourselves an nest egg to fall on . I agree with what you said above .

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back