Black Spirituality Religion : Our sin debt has been settled

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by newnature23, Mar 14, 2013.

1. newnature23

newnature23 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    The great secret that was revealed to Paul is a gift of grace, a free gift. In God’s sight our sin debt has been settled, we stand in righteousness before him right now. He sees us seated with Christ in heaven, we are right now the praise of the glory of his grace throughout eternity. It follows logically that this secret must not be read into the four Gospels or into the book of Revelation.

Paul’s insistence upon the reality of our union with Christ, as having died and risen again in him. The Apostle unfolds to us, we died with Christ, our standing being complete and perfect in Christ, we cannot grow in this standing. We may grow in the knowledge, experience, and enjoyment of it, our life is the outcome of our belief.

If we are ignorant of this free gift, we are easy prey for every minister of righteousness who may rise up. Nothing more is needed to be added, their is not a ordinance on the face of the earth that can make us complete. We don’t need to pass a satisfactory examination, or take another class, we stand in righteousness before God right now.

Thanks for any insight.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

There is a Forum set aside for this kind of discussion, albeit, its okay where you posted it. Just thought that since you are new here, I'd share this fact with you... Here's a link:

Christian Study Group
    http://destee.com/index.php?forums/christian-study-group.65/

Peace In,

3. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Rom. 6:
    [23] For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Matt. 6:
    [9] After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
    [10] Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
    [11] Give us this day our daily bread.
    [12] And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
    [13] And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
    [14] For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
    [15] But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Matt. 18:
    [21] Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
    [22] Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
    [23] Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
    [24] And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
    [25] But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
    [26] The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
    [27] Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
    [28] But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
    [29] And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
    [30] And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
    [31] So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
    [32] Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
    [33] Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
    [34] And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
    [35] So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

4. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    You have written many words with no actual point, what is righteousness first of all? Can use scriptures to back up what you are saying?

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,321

For the entire earth, the debt is settled by the blood of the Faithful Lamb. He is the Redeemer, and all who believe in who He is are freed from the bondage of sin, and became true servants and handmaidens unto the Great GLORY and His Anointed Son.