Black Muslims : Our Rizq is Predestined in the Heavens

noor100

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 17, 2010
“All aspects of a person’s subsistence and livelihood fall under the definition of rizq, including but not restricted to wealth, status, business and children.”​
We see in this capitalist scoiety, everyone will do anything that is possible to gain their Rizq. People think they are expanding their rizq by doing haram, opening liquor shops, but they aren’t. Islam tells us the rizq is assigned at our birth and on top of that Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala made five promises of Rizq. Exactly on these I’ll try to shed some light on in this topic.

1. TAQWA
“And whoever fears Allah, for him Allah brings forth a way out, and gives him provision (rizq) from where he does not even imagine…” (Surah At-Talaq: 2/3)
http://truelife200vi.wordpress.com/2007/11/27/allahs-promises-of-rizq/

Allah is the only being who is limitless. Everything else has limit; the dunya, the lives of creation/humans and creation itself. Even the amount of rizq, (provision) a person is to receive throughout his life is already written on the lawhi mahfuz, it is limited and not endless. No matter how he will try to earn money whether through halal or haram means, he will receive his amount of risq before death. Then why go through haram means to earn unlawful earnings? If a burglar steals a millions pounds from a bank. He would have received this amount of rizq in a halal way. He chose a haram means of attaining this. When a person’s share of rizq is finished, his time of death will draw near.
- However, Allah the almighty has not guaranteed to make sure everyone receives his share of paradise. This is a blank canvas left for a person himself to write on, for himself to decide and fill in. He has to choose whether he wants to go paradise or hell. He (SubhanAllahu watala) has not predestined a person’s part of paradise, like he almighty has done with rizq.-A person once asked sayyid Tawaqul, a great man of Allah.
‘In the Quran we read how Allah has mentioned our rizq is in the heavens. However every time I plough the fields I see my rizq, my provision, my food, coming from the land and not the heavens. What do these verses mean? The saint then explained that if the sun was not there, its rays will not penetrate the ground to help the soil become fertile and help the seed grow. If the heavens withheld the rain, then again there will be no water to irrigate the lands. No matter how much effort a person may put in, if these favourable conditions are not there he will not receive his share of provisions. What Allah wants is for his servant to put in little effort, then by the help of Allah he will receive his share of provisions what ever is destined for him. Many people say this and agree to it. But this is only with the tongue and not with the heart!
If we really believed in the words of Allah; that our rizq is already destined, we will not fall for fraud, deception or corruption by indulgence in haram, etc.
This is the commentary on the Hadith qudsi where Allah says to dunya [this world], ‘whoever serves me you also serve him. Whoever serves you, you also leave him’.
(Paraphrased Hadith)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back