Black Spirituality Religion : Our Power

Come on....you CLAIM their studies are undoing what the "white man" did?

I refer you to the works of W.E.B. DuBois, Cheikh anta Diop, Dr. Ben Jochanin, John G. Jackson, Runoko Rashidi, Ivan Van Sertima, Legrand Clegg, need I add more AFRICAN historians to this list??

Save that "ish" for someone without a university graduate degree who hasn't taken any advanced world history or African Studies courses..

Speak for yourself as far as being "dumb" is concerned...yeah, some of my ancestors were "slaves"...even more were ETHIOPIANS who were NEVER enslaved and kept their historical record in the Kebra Negast (The Book of Kings) which traces OUR ANCESTRY to KUSH, the son of HAM (Khem)..thus we are of KHEMETIC origin...not "Israelites"...the so-called Beta israel were Kametic CONVERTS during the time of King Solomon so how therefore can we all be considered the descendants of SHEM??

No, you LEARN OUR Story...then come back and tell me about being "dumb"..

White man NEVER "CONQUERED" ETHIOPIANS....in fact, it was the other way around...

omowalejabali said:
Come on....you CLAIM their studies are undoing what the "white man" did?

I refer you to the works of W.E.B. DuBois, Cheikh anta Diop, Dr. Ben Jochanin, John G. Jackson, Runoko Rashidi, Ivan Van Sertima, Legrand Clegg, need I add more AFRICAN historians to this list??

Save that "ish" for someone without a university graduate degree who hasn't taken any advanced world history or African Studies courses..
Those people that you named used the works of those old European Egyptologist as a foundation of their works. How do I know that?
Because at that time their works was the only thing taught in collages and continues so today. It is the works of those old European Egyptologist that Changes Time and lies to us and would even have us to believe The Egyptians where white people if it were not for their images being painted on every rock and cave in Egypt. So just because you have a degree in History or study it in college don’t mean you have absolute truth. When I was attending Theologian classes, I changed my major to something less brainwashing. Because I realized that collage can also be an institute that is designed not to teach knowledge but to control it. Things like history and theology is a controlled subject because it is subject to opinion and in the opinion of the people that dictate those college courses so that the college can remain accredited, black people never, ever established a civilization but only got as far as a culture. In there opinion the first civilization was started with them (the white man).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back