Black Spirituality Religion : Our Power

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004

Amos:3:3: Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

What needs to occur for Judah (African Americans) to gain Power will never occur as long as we cling to all of the false gods the heathens / gentiles have shoved in our minds.
It makes us weak as a whole people and they know that.

Gen:32:28: And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Hosea:12:3: He took his brother by the heel in the womb, and by his strength he had power with God:

The GOD of the Old Testament is our Power. With out HIM we are nothing but descendants of slaves and will always be that until we humble ourselves before the LORD.

Music Producer said:

Amos:3:3: Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

What needs to occur for Judah (African Americans) to gain Power will never occur as long as we cling to all of the false gods the heathens / gentiles have shoved in our minds.
It makes us weak as a whole people and they know that.

Gen:32:28: And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Hosea:12:3: He took his brother by the heel in the womb, and by his strength he had power with God:

The GOD of the Old Testament is our Power. With out HIM we are nothing but descendants of slaves and will always be that until we humble ourselves before the LORD.

Hmm...good luck trying to get your point across in these forums..your statements can prove to be rather unproductive considering that Black people do not solely ascribe to YHWH as "god" and this was the situation before us coming to this country and a number of folks are Muslim or practice Traditional African Religions which may include Khemetic spirituality.

Respect the beliefs of others and I am sure yours will be respected as well. But really, not all of us respond to being labeled "Judah"...

Sounds to me like some hebrew israelite doctrine which I am sure is in the minority opinion in the Black community.

omowalejabali said:
Hmm...good luck trying to get your point across in these forums..your statements can prove to be rather unproductive considering that Black people do not solely ascribe to YHWH as "god" and this was the situation before us coming to this country and a number of folks are Muslim or practice Traditional African Religions which may include Khemetic spirituality.

Respect the beliefs of others and I am sure yours will be respected as well. But really, not all of us respond to being labeled "Judah"...

Sounds to me like some hebrew israelite doctrine which I am sure is in the minority opinion in the Black community.
I understand, for it has already been written.

Isa:10:22: For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

GOD is purging his people so that a Nation built by HIM and for HIM will never ever have to be destroyed by HIM ever again. All of those that reject GOD also have a destiny.

omowalejabali said:

It sounds like the Jewish version of the NOI when they first came to America trying to take advantage of the Black struggle to promote their religion. And NOI isn't even true Islam. So this man's Judaism isn't even true Judaism because it's based on the scriptures christianity borrowed from Judaism (Old Testament) rather than the Jewish scriptures..

Brother our power is that we are many minds from many directions trying to achieve the same goal. The way to righteousness has many turns, bends and crooks that we must travel alone. Brother Music I suggest you be more concerned with the destination and less concerned with the journey. We are not always the masters of our destiny. Sometime we are guided or called to travel in a specific direction. Either way let us hope that we finish at the same destination regardless of the path to get there...

Peace....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back