Black People : Our people need a reality vaccine

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by blazejay, Apr 30, 2015.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    Hello Everyone,

It's happening again and we are doing the same thing.

I thought we would learn by now from previous incidents that nothing is going to change.

The media is having a field day, and we still no further from the the truth.

We are just going to receive the same results, no solutions just the same routine.

They going to push this through as quickly as possible and that's the end of it.

No one going to be indicted or arrested.

The young people's, brothers/sister are going to be left wondering,
    “Do we matter any more, why try to do right?”,etc...

We can say,”all these pleasantries” to keep the peace, but where are the leaders in this?

They only show up when we release our anger, but never around when we need their guidance.

It sad that it took someone death to spark our fury and actions to get these people attention.

I have some leadership skills, and been in a leadership position and mentor our youth's, I know it's not easy, but it have to be done.

What I am seeing is frustrating,upsetting, and downright ugly, but I am tired of complaining and just sitting on the sidelines.

I know that leaders get killed,etc....but why am I here?

I watch a video by Farrakhan and he had it right that these youths are tired of hearing the same ole' message “Stand Down, be peaceful”

They not going to listen to that any more.

The same thing could and how things are it most likely will happen again here, or anywhere.

What are going to do or be the solution to the symptoms ? Tell me I know many of our leaders and preachers has sold us out, but how do resolve the issue at hand?

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    First of all, one of the things the newly awakened do have to factor in, is whatever they feel or think the truth is, you didn't or others didn't figure it out, all at once!

Second of all, not all are bound to be as committed or dedicated to making a difference, as you would have me and us to believe, on general principles...

Third of all, maybe you aren't and can't be all things to all comers, always others choices and right to decide which means/ways/etc. to resolve our peoples issues/problems/etc.

It's just not about you: And it is about us!

FYI

3. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    It's time for a new strategy you are so correct.

This same ole same is just how the matrix wants it.

What or who will upset the "balance"?

I can't disagree with your post Blaze