Brother's Only Chat : Our Own Black People School !

Brother Clyde ... i apologize for the username / password requirement, that was showing up. It is gone now.

So take a peek ... http://blackpeopleschool.com

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

The more i look at this, the more daunting it appears! :eeek:

Moodle requires real course work to be put into this, before anyone can take a class!

For the teachers, it's going to be a lot of work, in order that the students benefit greatly.

I don't see how we're going to be able to do this, without financially compensating the teachers.

If we want to attract the very best minds, we're going to have to pay for that, aren't we?

How are we going to do this Family ... living in the internet projects ... with no money?

Destee

We first need people familiar with Moodle ... its capabilities and limitations ... oh my gosh ... i'm tired already!

Brother Gorilla mentioned a few open source programs, and i picked this one because i'd seen it before, and was "feeling it" more than the others. This is not to suggest that we have to stay with it, we don't. We may ultimately find that it won't do what we want it to do, or that something else will serve us better. I just wanted to get something up, get the ball rolling and stuff. So please know, we are not bound to moodle.

Here's a link to moodle's site providing insight into the application : http://docs.moodle.org/en/Main_Page

Love You!

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Site Promotion!

Brother Clyde ... i apologize for the username / password requirement, that was showing up. It is gone now.

So take a peek ... http://blackpeopleschool.com

Love You!

Destee

Sister Destee,
:bowdown:

The possibilities are endless, and here is the cornerstone of Black People School:

We believe that Black People have the greatest capacity to teach other Black People, bringing with them the needed and necessary empathy, hope, care, and concern, that will propel our children and people to the next level and beyond.

Peace In my sister friend, I love you too!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Site Promotion!

The more i look at this, the more daunting it appears! :eeek:

Moodle requires real course work to be put into this, before anyone can take a class!

For the teachers, it's going to be a lot of work, in order that the students benefit greatly.

I don't see how we're going to be able to do this, without financially compensating the teachers.

If we want to attract the very best minds, we're going to have to pay for that, aren't we?

How are we going to do this Family ... living in the internet projects ... with no money?

Destee

Sister Destee,

Well, this is precisely why the GroupThink Project-Group is basically involved with revenue generating ideas and concepts, for example, an ongoing T-Shirt program and perpetual newsletter (Destee.comNews), growing into a newspaper and/or magazine, and our first homegrown publication as prototype for the many books to follow; all of which lays a foundational storefront for our members as well as our visitors. Those of like minds will support such an effort.

Nothing happens without a vision and action to which you can certainly attest having created Destee.com and the Vision…Peace In my sister friend.

We are truly just: One Step Away*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back