Black People : Our New Chat Room !!! - Happy 17th Birthday to Us !!!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I just installed our new chat room and it's only available to Premium Members right now!

A link to our new chat room ---> CLICK HERE TO ENTER!

There is a link in the top navigation bar too ... that says ... "Video Chat"

I'm going to let you all play with it first, before allowing everyone in.

I've got to tweak it a bit more, get it like we want it, but we can all be enjoying it during this time.

It will probably take me a week or so to get it like I want, before opening it up to the Family.

Maybe less if I work harder ... run faster ... all of that ... :running:

I really appreciate you all caring enough about this community to help financially.

A new chat is what I have wanted for soooo many years ... but could not afford it.

I'm so happy to be able to give us a chat that we can be proud of, that is useful and stuff.

It's audio and video ... with smilies Sister butterfly#1 ... :love:

I want to add more smilies ... our own from here in the community ... one of the things on my to-do list.

I've really only had time to load this application, don't know it myself, so as usual ... we're learning together.

If you see something that does not look right, please let me know.

If you have suggestions let me know.

Click on the buttons, move around, enjoy it!

Thank You!

Happy 17th Birthday to us ... destee.com ... :blush:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! ... :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

How does one work the mike? Play songs?

I just installed our new chat room and it's only available to Premium Members right now!

I've got to tweak it a bit more, get it like we want it, but we can all be enjoying it during this time.

It will probably take me a week or so to get it like I want, before opening it up to the Family.

I really appreciate you all caring enough about this community to help financially.

A new chat is what I have wanted for soooo many years ... but could not afford it.

I'm so happy to be able to give us a chat that we can be proud of, that is useful and stuff.

I want to add more smilies ... our own from here in the community ... one of the things on my to-do list.

I've really only had time to load this application, don't know it myself, so as usual ... we're learning together.

Thank You!

Love You!

Destee

:bellydance::bellydance::blob fire::hearts2::great::bell::birthday1::party::party1::party1::thankyou:We're gonna have a party!!!

Thank You!

Love You!

Destee

Thank you, Thank you and Thank you Sister Destee, the new Chat Room is just what the doctor ordered:) Its beautiful.

The "Leave chat" button, top right, doesn't highlight and is not active like the other buttons on top. Myself and others found it extremely difficult to exit the room.

At the bottom right, just below the "Send" button is an empty block next to "NSFW." When NSFW is clicked, a check mark fills the block ... What is NSFW?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back