Black People : Our New Chat Room !!! - Happy 17th Birthday to Us !!!

Moving this thread out of the Premium Member Forum ... as our new chat is open to all ... :cheerleader:

There are more things that need doing and learning ... but i'm happy enough with it for this phase.

Thank you all so much for helping me with this over the past week.

Kemetstry ... i'm hoping i can get some instructions up soon

Clyde C Coger Jr ... NSFW = Not Safe For Work ... though i'm not sure how the chat manages it

butterfly#1 ... we can't have our animated smilies in the chat room ... but at least we get some now ... and i'll more of our own static images as soon as i can ... and yesssss ... :party: ... :love:

I'm playing music in the room now ... and i'm hoping all you have to is walk in and hear ... but i don't know

We've got to figure this all out ... together ... so share what you learn please.

We'll see how it goes ... the link is in the menu at the top of the page ... VIDEO CHAT

If you have questions please ask.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr ... NSFW = Not Safe For Work ... though i'm not sure how the chat manages it

I'm playing music in the room now ... and i'm hoping all you have to is walk in and hear ... but i don't know

We've got to figure this all out ... together ... so share what you learn please.

We'll see how it goes ... the link is in the menu at the top of the page ... VIDEO CHAT

If you have questions please ask.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Thanks Sister Destee for all the hard work you've done and are doing, job well done ...

RM R0B0T: To hear the music left click on Destee's name in the list ... and choose ... Watch Her/His AV Stream

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back