Higher Standard Required : Our Mission - The Core Foundational Pieces of Destee

Thank you so much, Bro. AI D for bringing this thread back up for all of us to see because I love it. :jumping:

Sis. Destee, this brought back sooooo many fond memories of how far back we go together. Wow, it's hard to believe that so many years have passed since I first met you BEFORE this site was built. I loved you then and I love you now for the person that you are which is so special and rare. It warms my heart to see how this site has grown and continues to be a place where people come (including myself) to support you and find comfort in hanging out with other Black people, sharing our inner-most thoughts about who we are and how we feel. This is truly a testament to your vision and sense of purpose and I'm proud to be a charter member.

As it happens for a lot of us, life happens and it takes me away for a while, but I always come back and always with a lot to say. :p I like the people, I love the conversations. And, seeing some of the names of members who have posted to this thread that we used to hang out with, it made me think, dang, where is that sister! Some people will never go away though...like Kemestry...lol And I say that with love, Keme! ;)

THANK YOU for your tenacity, sis and your inner beauty...you're the best!! :love:

Ohhhhhh Sister Queenie ... I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCHHH !!!! ... :hug:

Yes, we do go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back ... :lol: ... :)

I have such high regard for you.

I have always counted it a direct blessing from God to have you with me here.

You helped me get through the roughest, toughest, most terrible times in this community.

Without you ... i don't know that we'd still be here.

You encouraged me. You cared about me. You stood with me - and was ready to fight - :lol:

Ohhhh Queenie ... I LOVE YOU ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have always counted it a blessing to have Elder Sisters willing to guide me.

I have always counted it and I I have always been blessed with it.

Today, we hear so much ugly talk of Elder Sisters, Mothers, etc. ... and it is sad.

It is sad to be a Sister and not have an Elder Sister that loves you and is willing to guide you should you ask.

That goes for Brothers too, with Elder Brothers - but being a Sister - the Sister hits home.

I have always loved you Sister Queenie ... and i always will.

I am honored, blessed, and thankful for you ... :flowers:

I LOVE YOU QUEEENIEEEEEE!!! ... Thank You ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Yes, we all come and go as we are able / desire / etc. Even I have to do it sometimes, be away more than i want. It's okay, just remember where home is ... and if you're Kemetstry ... and you want to come home ... make sure you dun paid yo' rent ... or the key will not work ... :lol: ... :)

Love You Queenie ... :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Ohhhhhh Sister Queenie ... I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCHHH !!!! ... :hug:

Yes, we do go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back ... :lol: ... :)

I have such high regard for you.

I have always counted it a direct blessing from God to have you with me here.

You helped me get through the roughest, toughest, most terrible times in this community.

Without you ... i don't know that we'd still be here.

You encouraged me. You cared about me. You stood with me - and was ready to fight - :lol:

Ohhhh Queenie ... I LOVE YOU ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have always counted it a blessing to have Elder Sisters willing to guide me.

I have always counted it and I I have always been blessed with it.

Today, we hear so much ugly talk of Elder Sisters, Mothers, etc. ... and it is sad.

It is sad to be a Sister and not have an Elder Sister that loves you and is willing to guide you should you ask.

That goes for Brothers too, with Elder Brothers - but being a Sister - the Sister hits home.

I have always loved you Sister Queenie ... and i always will.

I am honored, blessed, and thankful for you ... :flowers:

I LOVE YOU QUEEENIEEEEEE!!! ... Thank You ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Yes, we all come and go as we are able / desire / etc. Even I have to do it sometimes, be away more than i want. It's okay, just remember where home is ... and if you're Kemetstry ... and you want to come home ... make sure you dun paid yo' rent ... or the key will not work ... :lol: ... :)

Love You Queenie ... :kiss:

Destee

My checks have never bounced

My checks have never bounced

lol @Kemetstry ... that is true.

As surprising as it has come to be, I am honored to have you too all of these years.

You've helped me get tougher in so many ways, having to fight you has not been easy ... :box:

Thank You! :kiss:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back