Higher Standard Required : Our Mission - The Core Foundational Pieces of Destee

"Destee, when I come here, I feel like I can take my armor off, and rest."
These were some of the most beautiful words I have ever heard, describing this community. He did not know about the core foundational pieces! Coming from a Brother that fights long and hard throughout his day, for his family, his life, a Warrior always prepared, acknowledging the great need of being able to take the armor off, and rest ... and that he was in that place ... oh my gosh. It was like God speaking.

That is what this community is about. That is its core foundational piece. That we be that place where a Sister and Brother can come, and take their armor off, and rest. After fighting folk on the job, fighting the system, fighting everybodee ... we have a place where we do not have to fight, and we can rest, rejuvenate ourselves, renew our strength ... for the next fight, that is sure to come.
At first I thought it was an accident that I came upon this site but after reading this part, I no longer think so.

At first I thought it was an accident that I came upon this site but after reading this part, I no longer think so.

Brother Dre Money ... Welcome Welcome Welcome !!! ... :wave:

You have endeared yourself to me, by virtue of simply reading our mission that far! :)

While it's received lots of views, I don't think many actually read that far down!

And then Dre Money ... you quoted a part of it that has always warmed my heart! :love:

Yes, that is our mission ... and I'm oh so very glad you like it !!! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

It might not be a bad idea to combine all of these into a charter. It seems like there's multiple posts that make up what the tone is supposed to be. Maybe like one stickied post that links to the different post in one place might be a good idea.

I agree Brother Gorilla ... now ... we just gotta find somebody to do it ... :)

I Love You! :kiss:

For real though ... it's on my mind to do ... along with 900 other things ... but i will ... it needs doing.

Thank You! :grouphug:

Destee

Brother Dre Money ... Welcome Welcome Welcome !!! ... :wave:

You have endeared yourself to me, by virtue of simply reading our mission that far! :)

While it's received lots of views, I don't think many actually read that far down!

And then Dre Money ... you quoted a part of it that has always warmed my heart! :love:

Yes, that is our mission ... and I'm oh so very glad you like it !!! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Thanks Destee but I haven't finished reading the rest of it, I got that far down and I knew all I needed to know. I like how it's real chill and laid back but a level of respect is maintained so posters don't get ran off and if they do it's because they couldn't abide by house rules. That's the way it should be on every site IMO

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back