Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank you so much, Bro. AI D for bringing this thread back up for all of us to see because I love it. :jumping:

Sis. Destee, this brought back sooooo many fond memories of how far back we go together. Wow, it's hard to believe that so many years have passed since I first met you BEFORE this site was built. I loved you then and I love you now for the person that you are which is so special and rare. It warms my heart to see how this site has grown and continues to be a place where people come (including myself) to support you and find comfort in hanging out with other Black people, sharing our inner-most thoughts about who we are and how we feel. This is truly a testament to your vision and sense of purpose and I'm proud to be a charter member.

As it happens for a lot of us, life happens and it takes me away for a while, but I always come back and always with a lot to say. :p I like the people, I love the conversations. And, seeing some of the names of members who have posted to this thread that we used to hang out with, it made me think, dang, where is that sister! Some people will never go away though...like Kemestry...lol And I say that with love, Keme! ;)

THANK YOU for your tenacity, sis and your inner beauty...you're the best!! :love:

Ohhhhhh Sister Queenie ... I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCHHH !!!! ... :hug:

Yes, we do go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back ... :lol: ... :)

I have such high regard for you.

I have always counted it a direct blessing from God to have you with me here.

You helped me get through the roughest, toughest, most terrible times in this community.

Without you ... i don't know that we'd still be here.

You encouraged me. You cared about me. You stood with me - and was ready to fight - :lol:

Ohhhh Queenie ... I LOVE YOU ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have always counted it a blessing to have Elder Sisters willing to guide me.

I have always counted it and I I have always been blessed with it.

Today, we hear so much ugly talk of Elder Sisters, Mothers, etc. ... and it is sad.

It is sad to be a Sister and not have an Elder Sister that loves you and is willing to guide you should you ask.

That goes for Brothers too, with Elder Brothers - but being a Sister - the Sister hits home.

I have always loved you Sister Queenie ... and i always will.

I am honored, blessed, and thankful for you ... :flowers:

I LOVE YOU QUEEENIEEEEEE!!! ... Thank You ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Yes, we all come and go as we are able / desire / etc. Even I have to do it sometimes, be away more than i want. It's okay, just remember where home is ... and if you're Kemetstry ... and you want to come home ... make sure you dun paid yo' rent ... or the key will not work ... :lol: ... :)

Love You Queenie ... :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Ohhhhhh Sister Queenie ... I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCHHH !!!! ... :hug:

Yes, we do go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back ... :lol: ... :)

I have such high regard for you.

I have always counted it a direct blessing from God to have you with me here.

You helped me get through the roughest, toughest, most terrible times in this community.

Without you ... i don't know that we'd still be here.

You encouraged me. You cared about me. You stood with me - and was ready to fight - :lol:

Ohhhh Queenie ... I LOVE YOU ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have always counted it a blessing to have Elder Sisters willing to guide me.

I have always counted it and I I have always been blessed with it.

Today, we hear so much ugly talk of Elder Sisters, Mothers, etc. ... and it is sad.

It is sad to be a Sister and not have an Elder Sister that loves you and is willing to guide you should you ask.

That goes for Brothers too, with Elder Brothers - but being a Sister - the Sister hits home.

I have always loved you Sister Queenie ... and i always will.

I am honored, blessed, and thankful for you ... :flowers:

I LOVE YOU QUEEENIEEEEEE!!! ... Thank You ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Yes, we all come and go as we are able / desire / etc. Even I have to do it sometimes, be away more than i want. It's okay, just remember where home is ... and if you're Kemetstry ... and you want to come home ... make sure you dun paid yo' rent ... or the key will not work ... :lol: ... :)

Love You Queenie ... :kiss:

Destee

My checks have never bounced

Writspirit

Jul 7, 2008
Occupation
Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
Lovely and powerful sentiments for all of us to live by and expect from one another. Thank you, Destee, for the reminder that with love anything and everything is possible.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
My checks have never bounced

lol @Kemetstry ... that is true.

As surprising as it has come to be, I am honored to have you too all of these years.

You've helped me get tougher in so many ways, having to fight you has not been easy ... :box:

Thank You! :kiss:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Lovely and powerful sentiments for all of us to live by and expect from one another. Thank you, Destee, for the reminder that with love anything and everything is possible.

My Beloved @Writspirit ... thank you for being so wonderful and supportive over the years!

I miss seeing you here but I actually have you as a "friend" in other places and do get to see your light shining abroad, and am encouraged that all is well with you.

Do come home again soon. We miss you. Love You :kiss:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank you for writing this Ms Destee One Love.

Hi @One-Hundredd ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

You are such a blessing already!!!! Whew! :) Thank You!!

I thank you for reading this, it's long and could easily be considered boring ... :read:

I've often thought ... OMG ... why is it so long!?! ... but it contains all the hopes and dreams of this community and we are not a small group of people (black people), that can be confined to just a word or two ... at least I have not been able to do that. I wanted something that covered everything, as much as possible. I've often felt that I should apologize for such a long mission statement. Everything I've seen / read about such documents say they should be short ... I guess they never met us ... :wink:

Thank you again for reading and responding.

I am honored.

Please make yourself right at home, because you are.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
lol @Kemetstry ... that is true.

As surprising as it has come to be, I am honored to have you too all of these years.

You've helped me get tougher in so many ways, having to fight you has not been easy ... :box:

Thank You! :kiss:

Destee

I wasn't the one you had to fight. Kryzar, amongst others, to name a few

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz