Higher Standard Required : Our Mission - The Core Foundational Pieces of Destee

Very well put! However, it's too Long drawn out, at the end of your rant should be a clear point by point code, that clearly defines what the Core principles are that you have made reference to , Without all the extra. No one or very few people will ever bother to read all of what you've said let alone retain it.

And on another plane be careful not to be hypercritical of the principles that you lay out. As Owner, Founder, CEO, Web Master, Clean up Woman, Chief Cook, Bottle Washer and Watchdog you have all the in inalienable rights to do as you please in here. Again, However once you start taking people’s money you cannot in good conscience use your position as a bully over the site. If chose to censor or censure a paying member their money should be refunded or clearly stated in the core that it will be forfeited otherwise you are taking people’s money and doing as you please. Furthermore as in membership and post over the years I’ve seen you come real close to crossing the line. In dolling out disipline. I know full well whatever you chose to do here will always be up to you I am only suggesting what should be done. Since you are stating principles, have principles.

this is UPTOWNE baby!

THANKS

I too come to Destee as a place of peace and growth. More likely than not, that is what I find. However, on those rare occasions this is challenged, it is important to know that is not the intent and purpose of this forum. It is a fact that anything less is not supported nor does those in charge feed into the possibility that will ever be the direction we will go.

A special thanks to those who make it possible to have freedom to speak, to have a voice, but more importantly, to gather enabling a clear understanding of other voices and a foundation for making better decisions in our lives as knowledge is powerful.

Thanks again to those who freely provide us with knowledge. Providing knowledge in such a way that does not belittle, yet, enhance the spirit of the receiver. It is my contention that an important part of interpretation is in presentation.

My short time here has been very enlightening and extremely rewarding. It has broadened my views and changes my perception on many situations. Most of all, it makes me listen, process, reevaluate, providing me with a stronger foundation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back