Higher Standard Required : Our Mission - The Core Foundational Pieces of Destee

you truly built something special here

Thats why I joined..and I'm glad that a good friend(DSS) introduced
me to the site..

and I used to only browse the Get your flow on section- i'm just now venturing into other sections..Theres alot of information here and a strong sense of community...

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Family!

:heart:Sister Destee:heart:,

As simple as Linda Chavis put it, so do I and ditto all other posters that have agreed, and those that will come to agree after me, to uphold the core fundational principles you and God have established here known as; The Core Foundational Pieces of Destee:

I started this community because of the passion and seed that God put in me. It is the ONLY reason i and even it, continues, because God and Our Ancestors gave it to me and God and Our Ancestors sustain it. I believe this with my whole heart, and have put my life, my money, my thoughts, my heart, my everything, on the table for it. I'm true to this, and will not let ANYONE in this whole wide world, come here, and make what God gave me to do, be something other than what it was meant for.

Every single Sister or Brother in the entire world, no matter how they live, what they think, how they worship, if they're unemployed, a killer, a drug dealer, crack addict, alcoholic, single Mother, illiterate, educated, politician, actor, rapper, teacher, singer, christian, muslim, atheist, demon, angel, robber, pimp, prostitute, grandmother, grandfather, short, tall, fat, skinny, dark, light, permed, pressed, natural, student, dropout, felon, police, judge, doctor, lawyer, indian chief, blind, homosexual, straight, krazee, krippled ... do you get my point ... ??

Every single Sister or Brother is welcome here, so long as they interact respectfully.

Quite Powerful

Last edited:
In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Family!

I hope that I havent and dont violate any of these core values. I love it here and always feel love here.

lol@thatgirl74...I hope that I havent and dont violate any of these core values...Peace In my sister friend, where have you been, for real. You are in very good stead, thatgirl74.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back