Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Lovely and powerful sentiments for all of us to live by and expect from one another. Thank you, Destee, for the reminder that with love anything and everything is possible.

My Beloved @Writspirit ... thank you for being so wonderful and supportive over the years!

I miss seeing you here but I actually have you as a "friend" in other places and do get to see your light shining abroad, and am encouraged that all is well with you.

Do come home again soon. We miss you. Love You :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank you for writing this Ms Destee One Love.

Hi @One-Hundredd ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

You are such a blessing already!!!! Whew! :) Thank You!!

I thank you for reading this, it's long and could easily be considered boring ... :read:

I've often thought ... OMG ... why is it so long!?! ... but it contains all the hopes and dreams of this community and we are not a small group of people (black people), that can be confined to just a word or two ... at least I have not been able to do that. I wanted something that covered everything, as much as possible. I've often felt that I should apologize for such a long mission statement. Everything I've seen / read about such documents say they should be short ... I guess they never met us ... :wink:

Thank you again for reading and responding.

I am honored.

Please make yourself right at home, because you are.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
lol @Kemetstry ... that is true.

As surprising as it has come to be, I am honored to have you too all of these years.

You've helped me get tougher in so many ways, having to fight you has not been easy ... :box:

Thank You! :kiss:

Destee

I wasn't the one you had to fight. Kryzar, amongst others, to name a few

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: