Black Spirituality Religion : OUR LEGACY OF SPIRITUAL JUSTICE

YOU CANT OUTDO GOD!BIBLE=PROPHECY NOT HISTORY!
IF YOU DENY THE TRUTHS THAT ARE IN THE BIBLE YOU DENY THE ANCIENTS! It doesnt matter what we as idividuals beleive all that matters is the TRUTH. AND THATS IT! Can you change the true color of the sun by lieing about it? Can you change the wetness of the rain by lieing about it? Can you change the fact that fire burns by lieing about it? Can you change the direction of the wind by lieing about it? Can you shift the earth off its axis by lieing about it? GOD IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS AND THAT IS IT. If any man find fault in me, then let him find fault in me trying to wake my brothers and sisters up, because the house is burning down. We have divided ourselves into the catagories of yours and ours. If you think for one second that your ancestory is going to save you: You are fooling yourself. If you think the color of your skin is going to deliver you, stop fooling yourself. Salvation was NEVER in a NAME! IT was always in the blood. The TRUTH of how things are NOW, that is what we are Judged by. God is not going to hold us to a standard of time and space in which we never lived. But remember one thing: the more things change, the more they stay the same. And if any group of people reject "WHOSOEVER WILL CAN COME, THEY ARE A COLD DEAD PEOPLE! SO.. I guess this is it. You want to shut this door? Its only a mouse click away. I feel a HOLY and RIGHTEOUS anger in my spirit. It is going to be done HIS way, not my way, your way, or anybody elses way.
It Rests On Ancient Reasoning: DO MA'AT AND LIVE!

Hey, you all can take this for what its worth to you, but I will share this because something is tugging at me to tell. This is my journey back.

Disclaimer: Many times our people are so caught up in the rational left-brained or Westernized way of thinking, that we discount the experiential because it doesn't fit into our neat box of logic and physical laws. So if you are a free thinker, a free mind, I invite you to journey with me as I recall what was imprinted on my consciousness and integrated into my energetic makeup.

The Preparation:

In 2002, a month before I was "scratched", I embarked on a bodily cleansing and purification regimen. For 7 days, I ate only steamed and raw green vegetables. I wore only green whenever I could. The next 7 days I took herbs to purge myself internally. I wore only red clothing whenever possible. The next 3 days I fasted on with juices and water. The last 11 days I gradually integrated raw greens and calcium into my diet. I took 7 days worth of "cooling" baths at the beginning and at the ending of my regimen. During my rayado, I continued my diet. About 21 days after rayado and after each day going before my ancestors, I sat at one of my "spirit pots" I made for my unknown ancestors and constantly asked them for strength and guidance as I held two malachite crystals. I like malachite because of its cooling qualities and energy strengthening properties. Well about 10 days after rayado, I noticed an opening in my brow chakra, evidenced by pressure felt at that point. At night, I would experience the buzzing, pressure and mentally see the intense bright lights of indigo, purple and orange of an astral experience shining behind my closed eyelids. So these things were occuring for me after my initiation.

The Journey:

After spending what seem like an eternity at my shrine, but in actuality was only a few minutes, I decided to go to sleep. Laying down at bed, I felt the onset of an astral experience coming. I saw the lights first, bright and intense, almost if a car was about to ram into my room. It started out as one single white light that constantly moved in the darkness of my "mind's eye". As time went on, the color changed to an indigo and I felt a tenseness in my forehead. I watch the light continue to float around, changing from indigo to purple and growing larger. Next, I heard buzzing going off into my head or more like a bee humming. A thousand tiny prickly sensations shot thru my body, rendering my limbs and appendages paralysed. I was drifting to and fro out of consciousness. A feeling of separation was happening now and an urging to let go. I fought it with horror, fearing I would die if I surrendered. My soul wanted to flee, but my flesh sensed death. Eventually, I felt a presence in the room, a light form, coaxing me to let go. Weary, I ultimately released and accept what fate was for me. Blackness.

I traveled to what I would call the Akashic records and heard a voice bellow, "Know the Laws, learn the Laws, master the Laws - He who knows the Laws, learn the Laws, master the Laws, rules the Universe." I traveled to other places and made sacred vows. Despite what seemed like a night's sleep, my experience ended only a few minutes from the time I first laid my head down. I know because I woke up from the adventure in sweat.

Laying back down, I went to sleep immediately. From sleep, I step into an African savanna because I could see the baobab trees interspersing the grasslands. I was entranced by one of the trees, I walked over to it and wrapped around one of its limbs was a fat python. I went closer to see the python. He looked at me, intently, slowly winding around the limb. I could heard the limb creak from the pressure. As his eyes and mine met, I was transported into his body. My head was filled with a buzzing sound. Soon as we integrated, images began flashing in my mind. I could hear the python's voice saying, "Let me tell you about time...." Next I saw 7 shapes, different forms of sacred geometry. The serpent said, "They all look different, all appear differentiated, but they are all the same, the same energy manifesting at a different vibration - so is the same with time. Time is one but appears lineal because of the vibration at a certain point, it acquires a particular color." The shapes were all symbols of the body of the serpent. The serpent said, "We go now."

I heard a loud clap and a saw a fade to blackness. The next thing I saw was a desert - the Sahara. As I stood in the desert, fascinated by the sea of sand, I saw an appartion in the distance. The shadow grew larger until I realized that a being was approaching. At a certain point, I saw it was a man. The man was very dark, a blackness close to blue. He was wrapped in white cloth with his head wrapped as well. He walked with a staff. Once he was close enough, I could see the grayness in his long beard and his close shaven woolly hair. He call out, "You, sala maa'le cuu. I have been waiting for you." I replied, "Who are you?" He responded, "I am Khrdt n Msr. You don't know me, but I know of you, young one. You are blood." He continued, "We have been anticipating your arrival. Where we stand now is called Tassili n Ajjer, but I truly know it as Mt s Sr." I felt like I knew this man, but from where and how?

He kept talking, "Beneath these sands lay a book of secrets; it's a story of our people, (A)Z. In times passed, we built cities and monuments, but the sea has taken them." He was next to me now and reached out his right hand. His hand had symbols drawn it in what looked like henna ink. His staff was actually wood carved with a serpent going up it with a bird in flight at the top. I noticed around his neck were amulets of 4 pointed stars with some cryptic inscriptions on them. He reached out to embrace in greeting, clasping his hand around my forearm and wrapping his other arm around my back. He pulled away and said, "shst ktr", with a very glutteral "r", while he made finger and hand gestures to the sky. He was signing.

"Young one, we go from here," he said as he walked away and gestured for me to come. My mind went black. When I came to, I was in a city with thousands of Black people walking pass me. We walked down a wide street that a huge marketplace was. I saw some women in headwraps, others with their hair twisted in long twists and others with low afros. He led me down a narrowed walkway with walls of stone on each side. We went into some tunnel, going deeper and deeper into the earth. I could feel a coolness, unlike the heat above the tunnel. We got to an area and everything was forgotten there. The only thing I remember was embracing men and women and seeing a celebration going on. Khrdt n Msr told me, "You are now Sm. You took the vows and the oaths. At one point, we needed no secrecy but because of jackals, scavengers, secrecy affords the loins more life. We go from here."

The next thing I knew I was back in the desert with my guide, Khrdt n Msr. He said, "This is where we were - the beginning and the end appear different although they are the same. Both require respect and expect dignity." Reaching his hands into the sand, Khrdt n Msr made a shallow hole. At the bottom of this hole was stone tablet-like item with markings on it. "Here it is. The Children are looking for this and this is what they need. It has everything they need to create and rebuild, " he said. I glanced at it and saw gemstones embedded between the markings. Before everything could register for me, Khrdt n Msr put the tablet back in its grave and covered it with sand. "I wish I could give it to you, but you can not take anything back. It will stay here until one of the Children comes for it. Remember this is power of the ancients and is what is needed." With that, he rose slowly and began to walk away. I followed Khrdt n Msr with my eyes as far as I could. I understood why I was shown the tablet but also understood why I couldn't take it with me.

This is my experience. I have kept it with me since I have experienced it, hoping I could gain more understanding from it. I am coming into an understanding, but I doubt it is the ultimate.

Blackbird

MetaSaience said:
All levels of magic, white or black are evil. This is the general idea for all major religions. The great irony here is that all major religions are not only begotten by kingdoms riddled in witchcraft, but all major religions still perform some of the same rituals to govern over the minds of their flock.

Its apparent that we are trained and programmed to believe in the evils of magic as to distract our minds from the fact that witchcraft is used by every established authority on the planet to seduce the spirit, and to keep us in line with the times. From School, Church, Government and place of business- they all aide one of the greatest conspiracies of all time.

There is enough evidence to suggest that even King James was not only a practicing Witch, but a complete advocate for Witchcraft.
That puts a whole different twist on the his version of the Bible doesn't it? It makes you wonder if perhaps the unnatural obsession some of us have with this book is part of his spell.

Now how true can this be? That we can be victims of the very thing we protest against? The very things we are taught are evil? The very Doctrines we are programmed to believe are of the Devil and of Satan?

There is no successful Black Pastor in America anywhere, that does not learn the art of seducing their flock through the hypnotic tones of his or her voice.
This is a tool in witchcraft. Many of us will notice the tools used in some of America's most secret societies and the tools used in our Churches are the same, they are one in the same. The same organs and organ players used at Bohemian grove on Saturday can be used down the street at Bohemian Church of Christ the very next day. These tools are one in the same.

We must see the truth of these things. The reason it's now 2008 and we are still dealing with the same issues with most of our religious families is because they are under a spell. And in most cases they have volunteered for rituals that has bonded them down to less sophisticated spirits.

Are we so blind not to see that the same deep and harmonic voice of our Pastors, the call of his voice- the answer that comes from the organ- the clapping, the singing, the shouting- the falling down in the isles- not only come from our extensive history of spiritual communication and the Animistic spiritual orders of our Ancestors- but also they flow out from our very being, like undisturbed realities. They are still within us, and we within them.

Yet foolishly, we are void of the awareness of the very power that governs over the totality of our being. Therefore this power is easily used against us.
Like a Boy whose Father was a fisherman, whose Grandfather was a fisherman, whose Great great Grandfather was a fisherman and who comes from a family of fisherman, but he sit near the river banks- starving and hungry. Wondering to himself, what did I do to deserve this? His crime is the same as ours. We have forgotten who we are, who we come from and where we come from- and why we have existed from then up until now. It's because we have mastered a way to survive the Earth and the Cosmos, and to neglect those principles in pursuit of foreign Gods and foreign loves is in fact an act of War waged against our destiny.

And to add insult to an already well establish injury- the very powers within us that we turn our backs on, are taught to our enemies in small numbers, but enough for them to control our minds, our behaviors and our progress. All levels of magic is evil we say? Then some of the most evil people on the planet are Priests, Pastors, Deacons, Doctors, Teachers, Singers, Rappers, Artists, the list goes on- and we are their victims.

But why would anyone say such things without having some way of verifying the truth? The Dark Doctrine that controlled much of the "African Civilized" world is responsible for this time period we live in now of religious paradigms.
It was a doctrine that said "out of darkness comes fire, out of darkness come earth, out of darkness comes water, out of darkness comes the winds."

There is no life without darkness.
So in truth, we are controlled not by what we see, but by what we don't see. We are controlled not by what people do in front of us and in the light but by what they do in the darkness. Be mindful about what we ourselves do in the darkness, away from observing eyes, and let us ask ourselves - is this my witchcraft? Is this my Dark Doctrine?

What about our thoughts? Who hears them but us? Are these not also those things done in the dark? So you see, our Ancients were not foolish afterall for learning the powers of darkness and mastering them.

If it is spiritual justice we truly seek, then we will have to become more aware of the nature of justice in the cosmos and in the spirit world. We should also be aware that word "hex" meaning six as in sign, or mark. There are many forms of hexing being used, there is religious hexing, medical hexing and even media hexing. Medical hexing for example is when a Doctor simply tells the Patient they have but so many weeks or months to live and that person dies even without any illness or disease to justify their death. The N-Word is another form of hexing. Currently White Media uses a form of repetitive hexing, if you tell a lie long enough, many times over and over- it become truth in the minds of the people. Religious hexing uses the same technique. The chorus in most religious songs or most songs actually are repeated at least 6 times.

The idea of the "hex" suggest that nothing is sunk deep into the soul until it is repeated at least 6 times. By the 7th time, the truth is established. We are all victims of some form of hexing, or mark of the beast- even Time itself bares the mark.

this is real talk right here......

I wish everyone could grasp what your saying here........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back