Black People : Our Internet Time Is Limited

Hi Brother Keita
I notice this as well. Just as the media in the States will print
and place on the news what it either wants you
to hear or read, or what is told by them to release to the public.

Do they believe that all this control is for our own good,
When in truth are they trying to shut down our freedom
to chose. Leaving little to no material available that would
place a thought in our mind, about what is happening
Through out this world

Peace~N~Love

Bro. Keita I agree!!!

I've been designing websites for awhile now, now I have Clients showing up who think "myspace" IS the internet. A Brother showed me a myspace page and said, "I want my website to look like this." I looked at him like he was crazy. While, I understand the use of myspace, for Authors, Artists & Musicians that I promote on the web, I really see no use for the other 98%.

The whole myspace deal didn't hit me until later on. It happened when I got deeper into 3d design actually. There are some programs used for CGI 3D graphics, like Maya, 3d Studio Max for example, that cost hundreds of dollars. Then there are programs like Blender that are totally free that do the same thing once you master it. Now, if you go on Youtube, you will find allot of work, very realistic work that is done in CGI. Even allot of footage that we think is real, UFOs etc, are actually CGI Artists doing it working off very inexpensive software.

It had me thinking that myspace and youtube are part of the same animal. Both part of a social engineering project. Both used to design thoughts and emotions. Both used to mastermind a majority. Because myspace is "free" everyone and their Grandmother is on it. Yet these same companies took their cues from BlackPlanet and other social networking sites before it.

With the help of up and coming CGI Artists who are receiving a free education in propaganda design, and youtube and myspace.....we will get more and more news information on the net that is digitally fabricated, and myspace will be used to puff up the stories even more. Movies like the upcoming Cloverfield, is further evidence that R.Kelly didn't have to be in that video tape. The latest Die Hard movie showed that as well, especially in the scene where they showed the White House being blown up onTelevision when it was actually a fake. There will come a time when people will not be able to tell the difference between CGI and reality. The internet will be used as the delivery system for the new digital regime.

Very good point as well.
MetaSaience said:
With the help of up and coming CGI Artists who are receiving a free education in propaganda design, and youtube and myspace.....we will get more and more news information on the net that is digitally fabricated, and myspace will be used to puff up the stories even more. Movies like the upcoming Cloverfield, is further evidence that R.Kelly didn't have to be in that video tape. The latest Die Hard movie showed that as well, especially in the scene where they showed the White House being blown up and Television when it was actually a fake. There will come a time when people will not be able to tell the difference between CGI and reality. The internet will be used as the deliver system the new digital regime.

I agree. I have a MySpace account but I hate it and I tell anyone within earshot that I hate it. It's always been suspect to me. How in the world did this site of all sites become so popular? People need to realize that there are really no coincidences. MySpace isn't owned by some guy named Tom. I believe it's owned by much more powerful people who have a stranglehold on dang near everything.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back