Chief Elder Osiris : OUR FIRST WAY ANCESTORS HAVE DELIVERED TO US THE WEAPON THAT WILL SECURE OUR SAFETY A

Beloved Chaos

Beloved, your name seem to fit your statement to me, granted I know that which I share is difficult for many among us to understand.

Now, when I communicate with you my people the fist thing on my Mind is to use terms I know you understand but give them its True meaning, so to use the terms spelled out in the Religious Bible does not almost imply that is my doctrine of persquasion, how could it be when the Root of the information I share with you, is condemning the thing I am being associated with, such does not measure up to Divine Thinking.

Christanity can not rise up to the level of the Bar of Mysticism, one is Linear and the other is Infinite, you determine which is different from the other, Beloved.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back