Black Spirituality Religion : Our Eternal Self

blackrising

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 3, 2007
When the bible states that no flesh will inherit the kingdom of God, or Heaven, It was not talking about the black people on earth who is in the Knowledge of our Divine Ancestors, Because we can live in the Universe as physical beings, the non black races can't because they did not come from the universe.

We have no beginning and no ending.

I'll get back on this later I'm running out of time.:dj:

blackrising said:
When the bible states that no flesh will inherit the kingdom of God, or Heaven, It was not talking about the black people on earth who is in the Knowledge of our Divine Ancestors, Because we can live in the Universe as physical beings, the non black races can't because they did not come from the universe.

WOW!

I just completed the upload of a video RE~ply to another posting you did here AND....I entitled it (the video) "Begginings and Endings"

"My Spirit Honors Yours" (Goddess Auset333):bowdown:

Wellcome to the forum and I'll find the thread I was searching where you will find a more upfront and personal greeting.

:hearts2:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

blackrising said:
Because we can live in the Universe as physical beings, the non black races can't because they did not come from the universe.

blackrising,

Welcome! Very interesting, I can hardly wait for your return!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Patience!

blackrising said:

blackrising,

I see you have been to the Forum, will you return to this post!

What was meant was all people of flesh, which does indeed include black people. The Kingdom of the Father is Heavenly, greater than anything corruptible and weak, thus nothing of the sort can inherit it, and flesh is corruptible and weak.

Only that which is Heavenly can inherit the Heavenly; and to become Heavenly, one must have faith in the Heavenly Son, in the Father.

Our fleshly temples are only for a time, before we are to be made incorruptible to be able to access the Kingdom of the Father.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back