Chief Elder Osiris : Our Enslaved Ancestors And Reparation

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Our Enslaved Ancestors And Reparation Being Slighted By The United State Senate

By Chief Elder Osiris

This is what I mean about Reparation and our Enslaved Ancestors, when I share with you Black People who are Descendants Of Our Enslaved Ancestors, we must not allow it to appear that there are only certain levels of Black people that America Branches of government is to listen to, concerning the issue of Chattel Slavery and Reparation.

How in the hell can the criminal be taken seriously about the crime that has been committed by them against our Enslaved Ancestors, and thus against their descendants, when the criminal pretend to be offering an apology for the crime committed against our Enslaved Ancestors, with a disclaimer attached to such an apology.

Such an act verify the arrogance and still disrespect that all of America Branches of government display toward Black people, those of us who have been victimized by the institution of Chattel Slavery.

Listen, take this as a warning to you, we must not convey to America as if all Black people give our consent to allow those Black Americans who have been allowed to be in the presence of America politics, Religion, and so call Civil Rights organizations, to make decisions for way over Thirty Million Black People in America think about Chattel slavery and Reparation, we who are here by way of the middle passage.

I have shared with you, that Reparation will be paid by America to our Enslaved Ancestors and we must not become a party to the overt disrespect that will be attempted to be shown toward our Enslaved Ancestors by a few Black Americans, coming forward making claim that they speak for over Thirty Millions Black Descendant of our Enslaved Ancestors in America, about Chattel Slavery and Reparation.

Therefore, We strong Black Reparation advocates must be willing to up hold the integrity of our Enslaved Ancestors and the Reparation that verify their long term suffering imposed upon them by the consent of the three branches of America government, they being the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial Racist Branches of Government, they that gave their consent to legalize and implement the American institution of Chattel Slavery.

So now, you have the Senate playing games with such a serious fact of America life, which is the Enslavement of our Afrikan Ancestors by claiming to be offering an apology with a disclaimer, regarding the one thing that would make such an apology to come from them with dignity shown toward our Enslaved Ancestors and their Children.

So beloved, this is what I am going to take upon myself to do, I will compose a Reparation Petition that will so declare that any apology that come from any level of America Three branches, or all of them, it must be an apology without a disclaimer, but with a proclaimer that will indicate the right of Reparation payment to our Enslaved Ancestors, and its use must be decided by a plebiscite vote of all Black People in America who are here by way of the Middle Passage.

Beloved any other way, will be an act of disservice and disrespect toward Our Enslaved Ancestors, and against Divine Justice for us all.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Listen, these are serious Times and This is the Time reserved for the payment of Respect and Reparation to our Enslaved Ancestors and we must not allow the Trinity of Evil to play a part in preventing a unified effort in demanding our Enslaved Ancestors Respect and Reparation, by allowing Vain Ego, Envy, and jealousy to interfere with this Time that is alotted to the children of the Middle passage recovery, out of respect for our Enslaved Ancestors, they who are the cause for us seeing the need for our Liberation, which will come from the payment of our Enslaved Ancestors reparation.

You Can Take This Divine Truth And Act Upon It, Or You can Leave It Alone and remain a slave, Beloved.

The Petition Will be forth coming, concerning our rejection of the United State senate statement resolution to offering an apology to Black People, for America role played in creating and implementing the institution of Chattel Slavery.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back