Black Spirituality Religion : Our Bondage Part One

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl22, May 7, 2004.

1. IssaEl22

IssaEl22 Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Before I began let me make something perfectly clear . E mail is not intended to be Racist , Racial or WhatEver word you choose to use and it is Not a Black Supremacy Thing . The Caucasin Has His Yashua His Bible Stories , His Heroes , Etc . All In His Image And Promotes His - Stories In Books And Through All Aspects Of The Media Without Any Problem , So due to the fact that I Am Nubian And I See the state of my Nubian Brother & Sister are in , I have to address the Cause that have put them in This Condition with Yashua, Bible Stories Heroes. Etc . And if this E mail Offends you I'm Sorry but there are things My Nubians Brother And Sister must know that No One Would Teach Them . Not In The History Books , Encyclopedias Text Book Or Anything That Is Used For The So-called Education In The Public Educational System , EveryThing That Is Taught To My People Is Based On The Culture , Life And Descendants Of A People That They Cannot Identify With , Thus Leaving Them With No Identity . The same condition that was upon your Ancestors In Ancient Egypt ( Originally Called KEMET . ) Is Prevalent upon us today here in Modern America As Read ..
    Exodus 1 ; 7 <> And the children of Israel were fruitful and increased abundantly , and multiplied , and waxed exceeding mighty ; and the land was filled with them ;... The same thing is truetoday . The So Called American Negro
    ( Nubian Ptahite Ethiopian Cu****e ) , Has Multiplied and prospenred Since World War 1 and 2 . It Has been reported that the So -called Negroes / Nubian / Black . are increasing in Population About 7 to 1 Over The Caucasian ( The Curse Seed Of Canaan . Genesis 9 ; 25 <> And he said Cursed be Canaan ; a servant of Servantsshall he be unto hisbrethren ;... Also Read Chapter 13 & 14 Of Leviticus ;... The rulers of the land are as Worried about This Situation Today As They Were Of Your Ancestors , The Acient Israelites Who Spent 430 Years In Bondage In Egypt Exodus 12 ; 40 <> Now the sojourning of the children of Israel , Who dwelt in Egypt was Four Hundered And Thirty Years ;..What those leaders were afriad of was The Israelite / Nubian The True Children Of Yahuwa . Number AndPossible Strength In Case War Broke Out , So The Onky Way They Thought To Control . Them Was Through Slavery . Although the Egyptians Afflicted The Childen Of Israel , They Continued To Grow In Number . So The Egyptians Placed More Harship On The Israelites. The Pharaoh At TheTime Of The Israelite Exodus From Egypt Was Ramses ll Of The 19th Dynasty . He Was Born In 1591 B.C.E And Reigned From 1513 To 1466 B.C.E Ramese ll Was The Succeessor Of Ankhenaton Son Of Amenophis lll and Queen Tiy Exodus 1 ; 11 - 14 <> Therefore they did set over them taskmaster to affict them with their ' burdens , And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities , Pithom and Rameses ;... But themore they afficted them the more they multiplied and grew , and They were grieved because of the children of Israel ;... And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigor ;.... And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage in mortar andin brick and in all manner of service in the field all theirservice , wherein they made them serve was with rigor . Exodus 6 ; 5 <> And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel whom the Egyptian keep in bondage andI Have remember my covenant ;... Deuteronomy 26 ; 6 <> And the Egyptian evil upon us hard bondage ; Exodus 1 ; 14 And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage in mortar and in brick and in all manner of service in the field all their service, wherein they made them serve was with rigor . ;..... Moses was sent to see The Pharaoh of Kemet ( Egypt ) , In order to freeThe Children Of Israel . He Was Accompanied by his brother , The High Priest ( Kohane ) Aaron . HowEver , The Pharaoh Ramses ll Of Kemet , Did Not Acknowledge The Commands Of Moses And Aaron To Release You The Children Of Israel . Therefore , Ten Plagues Were Brought Against The Kemite ( Egyptian ) Exodus 7 ; 15 , 11; 10 .. Yet The Pharaoh Ramses ll Still Did Not Take Heed To Moses Words. When Kemet Was Hit With The Tenth And Final Plague . It Caused The Death Of Every First Born Son AndEver First Born Beast . The Plague Affected Everyone In The LandOf Egypt Except You , The Children Nubian / Blacks Of Israel . Warned Of This Tenth PlagueAnd Instructed To Mark Your Door Post With The Blood Of A One - Year - Old Lamb Or Goat .
    Exodus 12 ; 7 <> And they are to take of the blood and put it On the two doorpost and on the upper doorpost of the house wherein they will consume it .
    In This Even The Eloheem Of Death ( Enqi Also Know As Izraael ) Would See The Sign Commanded By The Most High And '' Pass Over '' Your Houses , And Your Families Would Not Be Harmed . While The Plague Took Toll On The Kemites . It Was After This Plague That You Were Released . Made YourExodus
    ( Departure ) From Kemet Celebrated The Passover When You CameOut Of Bondage And Entered The Promised Land . The Land Of Canaan Exodus 12 - 21 - 29 <> 21 Then Moses called all the elders of Israel, and said to them, "Select lambs for yourselves according to your families, and kill the passover lamb. 22 Take a bunch of hyssop and dip it in the blood which is in the basin, and touch the lintel and the two doorposts with the blood which is in the basin; and none of you shall go out of the door of his house until the morning. 23 For the LORD will pass through to slay the Egyptians; and when he sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not allow the destroyer to enter your houses to slay you. 24 You shall observe this rite as an ordinance for you and for your sons for ever. 25 And when you come to the land which the LORD will give you, as he has promised, you shall keep this service. 26 And when your children say to you, 'What do you mean by this service?' 27 you shall say, 'It is the sacrifice of the LORD's passover, for he passed over the houses of the people of Israel in Egypt, when he slew the Egyptians but spared our houses.'" And the people bowed their heads and worshiped. 28 Then the people of Israel went and did so; as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so they did. 29 At midnight the LORD smote all the first-born in the land of Egypt, from the first-born of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the first-born of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the first-born of the cattle.
    Also Read Verses 29 - 36 <> And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. 30 And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead. 31 And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as ye have said. 32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also. 33 And the Egyptians were urgent upon the people, that they might send them out of the land in haste; for they said, We be all dead men. 34 And the people took their dough before it was leavened, their kneadingtroughs being bound up in their clothes upon their shoulders. 35 And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: 36 And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.

:huh: