Black People : Our Ancestors Roll In Their Graves

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MANASIAC, Oct 12, 2005.

1. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
  2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    when I saw this on the news, my heart was broken. So many of these young beautiful men, being murdered because they want to work and/or escape the harsh treatment in their country.

Thanks brother Mani for posting this article.

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Thanks for sharing

I just sent a flaming :bomb: post to the BBC. I said Europe has garnered enough resources from the land to feed them more than corn meal like America fed the slaves. I told them it isn't so much the promise land but their land. It is their land to help prosper or to ruin. I also asked them to move the article to their " Have Your Say " section. This needs discussing. They will be knocking on my door soon. I'm ready.

4. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Brother Manasiac, which reason do you think Our Ancestors are rolling over in their graves, to see Europeans shooting us at the gate, or because we are giving these young people reason to run to the slaughter???

That we must abandon African because of one another, rather than the European is a legacy Africa nor Africans will ever live down...

Peace!
    Isaiah

5. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    Organize, Organize, Organize...Afrikan!!

Hotep

We must start ware we are, free our self and then help our brothers and sisters free them self once and for all this time. The councle of elders has unified the Masses and if you don't feel it, you will. It has never taken every one to change things, just enough to get the job done. So today, there is a new Mind that is moving and gaining momentum and is un-stoppable.
    For those who think they are going to help Europians stay in power,...take a lesson from the Afrikan struggle in south Afrika that ended Apartide and is still going on today.
    Join the Organization of your choice or start your own but remember we are all in this together. Revolution can be peacful, depending on how much opposition the oppresing powers put on those who will be "Absolutly Free". We have all seen what this Europian and others think of the Origenal Man and Woman (You). The Ancestors are rejoicing, and we could feel their Spirits that cleared the skies of rain and allowed us to receive the blessings under a beautiful Sun on the mall of the capital building in Washington DC this Saturday, Oct.15th.,..."All,...repeat...All" of the Black Spiritual, Economic, Masters of Education, Science, Mathamatics,Polititions etc. have all come together and the Afrikan in America is now ready to stand and take our rightful and proper place on this Earth. Hint: Stay Focused, Organize and don't worry about those who don't. This is our day! The Judgement is now!.......Afrikan!!
    "May the Spirits of the Ancestors continue to Bless us with the Light of Understanding".

Ase`

http://www.millionsmoremovement.com/index_noflash.html