Pan Africanism : Our ancestors here in the Americas prior to slavery!

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Pharaoh Jahil, May 6, 2004.

1. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Peace

Sisters and Brothers, What this site present is alot of mind blowing knowledge about our people... How many people know that Afrikans were here in the Americas prior to slavery? Before the European set foot on American soil, We were living all over the Americas. Im sure we all know about the olmecs of Mexico but this site gives alot of distorted information that might change the way you look at things. So sit back and prepare to learn about Ourstory..... http://www.mu-atlantis.com/jmp1/1.htm

2. Pharaoh Jahil

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    In this issue.....

* So-called "Black People" were not all brought to this hemisphere in slave ships. According to the Moorish Elders, we have always been here in this hemisphere, and we shall show in this issue the archaeological proofs of this fact.

* We are the most ancient aboriginal / original inhabitants of north, south and central America, and our nationality before we were enslaved was Moorish.

* Our dominions covered Africa from Ethiopia west, across the Atlantic / Atlantis to north, south and central America. This inheritance from our ancestors was called the "Dominions of Amexem" by the Noble Drew Ali, and the dominions of Atlantis by Plato and others.

* History, geology and chronology as we have been taught is wrong, and has been falsified, altered and perverted by the European education system on a global scale. This resulted in a "white supremacist" paradigm around the world.

* The "destruction of Atlantis" described by Plato, "the flood" and the bible, the "plagues of genesis", "the destruction of babel" and the "confounding of the languages", and the "ice age", are all inter-connected and are various descriptions of the same series of world-wide cataclysms that took place approximately 3,500 years ago (1500 B.C.).

* In this issue, we also have information from the famous Dred Scott case regarding Moors, the Moroccan Treaty of 1787 with the United States of America, petitions of Moors in 1789, a document from the Moroccan Mission confirming that Moors were here prior to Columbus, and more.

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Brother Pharaoh Jaheel

I had read your thread sometime back and found it to be very enlightening. I have never heard of Moorish people until you presented in your thread.

Somewhere in the article it stated that there were documented proof that the moorish was here before america was conquered by the europeans.

I was thinking couldn't those documents be evidence and used as means for reparation also.

I also read that a treaty was sign saying that no one who was moorish could be sold into slavery but of course you know that treaty wasn't honored. Some if not most of the slaves were actually Moorish.

According to the article, these people drifted here from the motherland. With the technology today couldn't Black people DNA be traced to the Moorish and even back to Africa. Would'nt these claims Hold a even stronger foundation to obtaining reparations with that document as proof of their being here before America was named America.

Tell me Brother Pharaoh Jaheel, What was your thought when you stumbled on this information and do you think we can use those documents for our best interest in receiving reparation?

Surly alot of us here a in fact is Moorish decendants and don't even know it.

4. Pharaoh Jahil

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Tell me Brother Pharaoh Jaheel, What was your thought when you stumbled on this information and do you think we can use those documents for our best interest in receiving reparation? Sister PurpleMoons

Sis, I first discovered this when I joined the Moorish Science Temple of America which is a lawfully chartered and incorporated organization founded by Noble Drew Ali in 1913.

I was a little skeptic at first when I learned of this knowledge but it started to make more sense as I put the pieces together such as many Afrikan artifacts discovered here in the Americas.

As for us receiving reparations, that's a pretty good question. I'll have to speak with one of the heads at my Temple and get back to you. Personally, I believe reparations are due because of the fact that Europeans came over here and took this land away from us than forced us into slavery. If enough of us bring this information to the front, than we probably could get what is owed. Many sisters and brothers have no idea that their forefathers were over here long before a slave ship touch this soil. That is why Im trying to get this out because this is more concrete for receiving reparations.

5. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I was also a little skeptical but did'nt doubt that it may infact be true, But what got me was the documented evidence that still exist.

I would have never known if I didn't see your article posted.

Thank you brother for posting this! I was suprized to see no one posted to it!
    This is wonderful news and can rewrite history to who was actually here first.

I will be awaiting your response, Take your time Brother!

6. MrBlak

MrBlak Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    Someone made a long post on this topic on another website I frequent just the other night. It is a little hard to get ones head around, but very interesting for sure. He was saying that alot of this info on blacks existing in North, Central, and South America before whites came and invaded, will become very public by the end of this year.

7. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    You got a link Brother Blak?

Good to see you posting again! :wave:

8. MrBlak

Ratings:
    +9
    The guy just posted the knowledge in his head on the subject. I wish he had given some kind of link. I would cut and paste his post, but that site is temporarily down tonight.

9. MrBlak

Ratings:
    +9
    There is a book called "When Rocks Cry Out" that has all the info, but the authors website has been shut down and apparently copies are hard to find of the book.

10. Pharaoh Jahil

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Peace......

Sis. Purple Moons, check your email...