Destee's Thoughts Our 18th Birthday Celebration - October 2015

Who the :dj: DJ gonna be at the HOUSE PARTY!
I want some Old School Jams with no parking on the dance floor.

I Love You... :1luvu: :spinstar:Destee:spinstar: and I am so glad and excited for the site.
I can't promise I will arrive sober... but I will be on my best behavior.
You know I likes my drank. :wine:

Ohhhhh Brother HODEE and Family ... i meant for this past weekend for me to get more work done and stuff and i messed around and caught a cold or flu or something ... :injured: ... and i've been feeling so bad ... making me put my plans on the back burner a little bit ... good thing i got some work done the weekend before .... anyway ... fortunately for us we celebrate the entire month of October ... so ... we aint late ... i'm beginning to feel better but am still dragging ... don't drink everything Brother HODEE ... save some for me .... bring an extra bottle for me ... :drink: ... :love:

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Ohhhhh Brother HODEE and Family ... i meant for this past weekend for me to get more work done and stuff and i messed around and caught a cold or flu or something ... :injured: ... and i've been feeling so bad ... making me put my plans on the back burner a little bit ... good thing i got some work done the weekend before .... anyway ... fortunately for us we celebrate the entire month of October ... so ... we aint late ... i'm beginning to feel better but am still dragging ... don't drink everything Brother HODEE ... save some for me .... bring an extra bottle for me ... :drink: ... :love:

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Ahhh ... sorry to hear this. Thank God its not a one day affair, but as you say, we have the whole month to enjoy:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back