destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I was thinking about our upcoming birthday ... officially 10/05/15 ... but we celebrate all month.

Beginning October 1st - you know how we do ... :dance: ... even if only in our hearts ... :love:

I am sharing my thoughts regarding our birthday celebration - and you all can do the same!

My first thought is ... it would be nice to get the broke stuff fixed around here ... :look:

I'm working on that ... hopefully to deliver before our birthday ... but just in case ... :nails:

I figured we'd best get ta talk'n 'bout it if'n i am spoze to be on time ... :time:

I've also renamed this forum to ... Destee's Thoughts ... but all are welcome to take part.

"Destee's Thoughts" is a poem I wrote many years ago ... in the early days of destee.com.

It seemed appropriate for this forum ... my thoughts ... since i aint spoze to post in the discussions.

I'm kinda excited about using it this way ... an opportunity to communicate more.

Do you have any questions, suggestions, etc., for our 18th Birthday Celebration?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family!

It's coming ... :birthday: :party: :birthday: :party: ... 18 Years!!!

Destee

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Wishing a Happy Birthday now just in case I'm a no show later. :lol:

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
Who the :dj: DJ gonna be at the HOUSE PARTY!
I want some Old School Jams with no parking on the dance floor.

I Love You... :1luvu: :spinstar:Destee:spinstar: and I am so glad and excited for the site.
I can't promise I will arrive sober... but I will be on my best behavior.
You know I likes my drank. :wine:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Who the :dj: DJ gonna be at the HOUSE PARTY!
I want some Old School Jams with no parking on the dance floor.

I Love You... :1luvu: :spinstar:Destee:spinstar: and I am so glad and excited for the site.
I can't promise I will arrive sober... but I will be on my best behavior.
You know I likes my drank. :wine:

Ohhhhh Brother HODEE and Family ... i meant for this past weekend for me to get more work done and stuff and i messed around and caught a cold or flu or something ... :injured: ... and i've been feeling so bad ... making me put my plans on the back burner a little bit ... good thing i got some work done the weekend before .... anyway ... fortunately for us we celebrate the entire month of October ... so ... we aint late ... i'm beginning to feel better but am still dragging ... don't drink everything Brother HODEE ... save some for me .... bring an extra bottle for me ... :drink: ... :love:

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Ohhhhh Brother HODEE and Family ... i meant for this past weekend for me to get more work done and stuff and i messed around and caught a cold or flu or something ... :injured: ... and i've been feeling so bad ... making me put my plans on the back burner a little bit ... good thing i got some work done the weekend before .... anyway ... fortunately for us we celebrate the entire month of October ... so ... we aint late ... i'm beginning to feel better but am still dragging ... don't drink everything Brother HODEE ... save some for me .... bring an extra bottle for me ... :drink: ... :love:

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

Ahhh ... sorry to hear this. Thank God its not a one day affair, but as you say, we have the whole month to enjoy:)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: