destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I was thinking about our upcoming birthday ... officially 10/05/15 ... but we celebrate all month.

Beginning October 1st - you know how we do ... :dance: ... even if only in our hearts ... :love:

I am sharing my thoughts regarding our birthday celebration - and you all can do the same!

My first thought is ... it would be nice to get the broke stuff fixed around here ... :look:

I'm working on that ... hopefully to deliver before our birthday ... but just in case ... :nails:

I figured we'd best get ta talk'n 'bout it if'n i am spoze to be on time ... :time:

I've also renamed this forum to ... Destee's Thoughts ... but all are welcome to take part.

"Destee's Thoughts" is a poem I wrote many years ago ... in the early days of destee.com.

It seemed appropriate for this forum ... my thoughts ... since i aint spoze to post in the discussions.

I'm kinda excited about using it this way ... an opportunity to communicate more.

Do you have any questions, suggestions, etc., for our 18th Birthday Celebration?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Who the :dj: DJ gonna be at the HOUSE PARTY!
I want some Old School Jams with no parking on the dance floor.

I Love You... :1luvu: :spinstar:Destee:spinstar: and I am so glad and excited for the site.
I can't promise I will arrive sober... but I will be on my best behavior.
You know I likes my drank. :wine:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back