Chief Elder Osiris : Osiris Nonconformist Grammar

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Osiris Nonconformist Grammar

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

To Hell With The Oppressors Grammar, I Am In Search For My Divine mind, A Perquisite To Knowing And Understanding The Divine Truth!!!

You know beloved, it never cease to amaze me how some of us Black folks attempt to serve whom they have chosen to be their Master and it be those people that has a History of Kicking us Black folks in the behind, yet here we are attempt to use the devil tactic in your attempt to attack me in hope of making points with your buddies that are of the same quality of Mind that the perpetrator of the so call grammar attack, which to Truly Divine Black Minds, shows you up to be the biggest idiot of all, the perpetrator of the use of such a tactic I speak of.

I care nothing about the fact I have acquired a Sociology Degree from this Devil institution, because I am a witness that such degrees means nothing to you, that is if you are a Black Woman or Man that is determine to hold onto your Dignity and is a committed Fighter for the Liberation of Black People, because such degrees come to have no significant respect from those that issue them out and you are prevented from using it as it is so designed to allow you the opportunity to become economic respectful.

Yet you are white-list from such opportunity if you do not consent to play by their rules, yet you who honor and worship such a ritual that serve as a sign of you being indoctrinated into the so call degree fraternity of the oppressors, which require you to become a manikin and impersonator of your oppressors, and such a requirement I fail with flying none colors, meaning I choose to retain my Blackness than to be a replica of the Mutated Being, in term of attitude and behavior, with a record of oppressing Black so call Afrikan people.

Beloved, as I have so explained in my Missive below, you who come up with these schemes so perfected by the Human Being against us Black Folks and using their Tactics to make an attempt to attack me, because you are not qualified to attack the Divine Missive I share with my people, because you no longer operate under the authority of your Black Life, using your Divine Mind, and having such a Mental affliction, it disarm you from being able to run to the oppressors source of profane information in order to use it as a weapon against what I share, so you end up attempting to serve as a distraction by making such a claim which I do not respect, what so ever, in other words beloved, you who seem to be dead set on attacking my method of communication, you reveal yourselves as the enemy you are, in an effort to prevent in any way you can, the rise and Liberation of Afrika and Black so call Afrikans People.

Beloved, when revolving in a Dimension that supersede profane bickering, you in all of your perfidy is not qualify to perforate the Divine Truth that is intrinsic in all of My Missive, so you resort to doing what you have been brain washed to do best, and that is to serve as an enabler to those that have only plans to keep our Black Butt as it is now, tumbling into the abyss of ignorance, concerning our Black Selves and you so call Black Afrikans that readily fall victims to such a Buffoon way of attacking each other, deserve no consideration for respect as well, because you serve to be a party to such ignorance.

So, beloved, you go ahead attempting to serve as a distraction to the Divine Truth, as you remain a prisoner of your own ignorance, again, you can not insult me nor can you hurt me intellectually but I know I must keep you under observation, in case I might need to defend myself, Physically so, other than that, play in your cess- pool of stupidity, serving as a stumbling block to Afrika and the Black so call Afrikan Freedom.

Beloved Sisters and Brothers, this is the last Time I will speak to this contrived issue, which is created by the foolish one among us Black so call Afrikan people, in order to distract you from the profound Divine Truth that I share with you.
Here Is Loving You
Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
FWIOAM/SRM
www.fwiamsrm.com

To: holyspiritgod_3@msn.com
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 4:51 PM
Subject: Osiris

Goddess Isis,

I have received several e-mails regarding Osiris. The wrath he received for his improper English writing skills seem unmerciful by some. I was quite shocked. While I too, am aware of Osiris' improper use of the English language, I never thought too much of it until the gentleman said he was a Sociology Major. That was quite shocking. What is your take on all of this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below my misive is King god Osiris reply to the individual who had problems with the way Kg Osiris speaks. I meditate that Kg Osiris reply will answer your question Beloved.

Every Saturday nite Kg Osiris gives a class on www.destee.com, and he have a large audience of thirsty and hungry people who listen to his classes. It was this site that invited him to give classes, because he does not go nowhere he is not invited. He is respected and love by many, and hate by some because of his Divine way of Speaking.

You know, when the ancestors take over you just can't stop them when they do something (seven year old goddess Autum Ashante).

This 7yr old goddess Autum said the above, and she too speaks in a way many of our people do not understand, and she is being called a racist by both blacks and whites, and the courts are trying to take her away from her Single parent father. She knows when the Divine Ancestors takes over us we can not stop them in us. This is what happens to KG Osiris. He longs for the commonalities of life, and yet he knows that this is a Divine path that leads to life, and he will not abort or miscarry his Divine mission assignment, and his mind is from the Infinite from the Chambers of the Holies of Holies where Spiritual secrets resides. The universe speaks to him, and I truly wish we all would listen to the Scriptures of the Nature and the Universe. If I could bottle his breath, and like minds I would. I long to have his mind.

Beloved Peter, this is the best way I can answer your question beloved from your email sent to me at my MSN account.

I have encouraged people to personally email him, when they have questions about him, because he is the only one who can answer the questions, and many do just that, instead of publicly insult him.

I have introduce KG Osiris missives to 18--29, and then seem to comprehend what Kg Osiris is saying.

Below is what one of Kg Osiris student has to say

kevin says:
They don't speak bilingual I understand all that chief says
kevin says:
Chief needs to keep speaking
kevin says:
It itself is no more than dialect formed into a langauge
kevin says:
The question, is the meaning
kevin says:
They already know that
kevin says:
they are educated fools who see all smantics but the meaning
kevin says:
Tell him to keep speaking
kevin says:
He must remain
kevin says:
He must remain focused on the meaning
Perhaps it is better to build a child, than repair an adult. Afrikan Genesis Institute-www.dzertclub.com

Some say that the english lanaguage is a Prostitute language.

I will never be in a hurry to Kiss the Lips of Liar and deceiver, but I have no problems Kissing the Lips of a Truth Speaker. Kg Osirs touches us inside when he speaks.

HILY/A

G Isis

o_akkebala <o_akkebala2002@yahoo.com> wrote:

Beloved, your admission of not being able to understand that which is Divinely True, and to mask your ignorance you make an attempt to hide behind that which the oppressors have taught you in how we must communicate, such reveal your Mental Weakness beloved.

If how I speak offend you and those you claim believe ( not Think ) as you do toward the Divine Information I share with the Black world, then I will not like to know what your behavior is toward the Sisters and Brothers in our Mother Home Land that have not mastered the so call correct Grammatical Jargon you seem to worship so religiously.

Yet here you are attempting to serve as a distraction to our people by focusing in on me instead of what I share, beloved, with such a displayed attitude, you become such a waste among black people.

Attack me all you so desire, but such attacks are meaningless if you do not have something profound to contribute to our people that will lead to what we need to be doing to Liberate our people, and beloved, your expression here serve as evidence that you are not a Liberated Mind and because of that fact, you serve to become a Liability to Black Folks and you serve to our detriment.

Beloved, I make no apology for the way I communicate and your response serve to me as evidence I am doing it Divinely correct, communicating to my people I speak of, because My method of communicating require that you Think using your divine Mind and not the Human Being Mind, which no doubt my beloved, you marvel at being a prison of.

No, no beloved, you are not qualified to hurt me Intellectually, what you say and the way you say it only serve to show how mental weak you are beloved, and beloved, I mean you no disrespect, but I must let you know that the character you so display, is in keeping with the character the oppressors have so designed for you and you seem to wear it well beloved, you whom I love so dearly and your display with words only reveal the quality of your Mind and because I know how your Mind function, tell me how far along you are in Time.

Beloved, you are not able to hurt me and such an expression tell me that you are young in your effort to insult the Intelligence given by our First Way Ancient Ancestors.

So beloved, when you do not know and is not qualified to comprehend Divine Information, and it is being presented without the restraints of the oppressors grammatical order, with no respect for that order, then the wise thing to do is ask questions concerning that you don't understand, but then if you have a hidden evil agenda, such make you not capable of acting Divinely while in your Human Being prison Mind.

Beloved, I expect the attack upon me to accelerate by the likes of the Mind you have so displayed, because the followers of Evil, wearing the cap of ignorance, is becoming uneasy to the arrival of the Divine information that is being revealed and shared to Black people and it is that information so Divinely expressed, that verify the Time it is for Black people, but then, you ain't got no mind to understand that which I am sharing with you, as I reply to you for the first and last Time, regarding this matter.

With Sadness mixed with my Love for Black people, regardless of their immaturity, do I remain constant and consistent in Thinking of Black people with Love and Dignity, even though you may inadequately attempt to insult me, yet such an act is incapable of reaching the level of Dimension My divine Mind enable me to reside and Travel.

I remain firm on that which I have shared concerning Senator Obamba, thus far and only the Foolis angry and confused about the Divine Truth that is now being revealed and shared with black People, you who Despise The Divine Truth to be a Pimp for the Profane Lie, about God, Universe and Self Life Action.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief elder
FWIOAM/SRM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The jackals will always try to step to the Lion!

Fuhgeddaboudit! They are just jealous because you manage to Share with us so much of the Divine Truth that has been Given unto you for Sharing. Most, if not all, of which can only be said if/when one steps out of the box of their so-called "proper communications skills". As you Teach; to "conform" is to remain dead/enslaved!

Elder, you Know that they will say/do anything to beat a true/honest TruthSpeaker/Seeker down! They are just weak, stupid and jealous!

Thanks for sharing their idiotic stupidity; it is good for a laugh! ... Although, perhaps, it might also be valid that one could feel saddened by the continued evidence of the absolute Need for the Teachings and get to a bit of a feeling of pity for the poor "MindFlushedOuts" (M'FOs)

You just keep on Bringing it in that most educational/mind awakening, and above all enjoyable pattern that you do!

Hear is Loving You!

Af(Flesh) Ra(Sun) Ka(Soul)
Your INNER PEACE is the Sun in Your Heart and Soul! Be RA!
AfuRaKa!

('Course, they'll prolly miss the bit where that intentional usage of "hear" rather than "here" points out that the Wonder of the sure Knowledge of your Love/Humility can best be felt by actually Listening to the way you present! "Set Destruction" at it's finest!! YES: Master's in Sociology, In Deed!)

Oh My beloved AnAfrikan and to all of my Destee family, to you and before you do I humbly Bow with all humility before you, and I am Honored by all of your Insprational Thoughts concerning that which our First way Divine Cosmic Ancestors share with us.

Beloved, the Fool have not the weapon capable of inflicting pain upon the Divine Mind, whose weapon is the Divine Truth and Reality, so fret not for me, I remain steadfast in that I know to be Divinely true and the devil on this earth is no match for such Divine Purity of Information that reveal its action of reality and only to those of us that are qualified to receive it without Malice or Jealousy.

So I am not Afraid nor am I affected by those of us that do not know the way Home, the Home that we have long forgotten the Mental path that lead us to the house of our Divine Intelligence.

So remain Firm for that you desire to know and your reward will be Mentalightenment, a view that will take you into the abyss of Infinity, the place where God is enclosed within the perfect Night, out of which all things that is and is not is revealed.

Here Is Loving My Destee Family

Hoteph- Pleasing Our Ancient Cosmic Divine godly Black Ancestors
Osiris
Chief Elder
FWIOAM/SRM

Beloved Ones:

Below are just a couple of many laudatory comments from other King gods from another forum about Kg Osiris.

------------------------------------------------------------
Lil Joe wrote:
Chief,

I have been reading these attacks on Ebonics. Language is a means of communicating ideas, from one person to others, as an organized system of symbolic meanings and understandings. I always get your meaning and understand your messages. So do your opponents. Since they cannot deal with your presentations or refute your messages, they resort to ad hominem's concerning your "language diction" and they use these ad hominems to divert from your presentations into an irrelevant red herring.

Lil Joe

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem.html
----------
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/red-herring.html
---------------------------------------------------------------

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 4:14 PM
Subject: RE: Osiris Nonconfromist Grammar

I have a couple of simple questions for all those who have a problem with
the way and manner Chief Elder Osiris has chosen to express his thoughts:

1. How many of our European conquerors speak any African language with any
degree of competence - if at all?

2. How many Africans have ever come out here to complain about the
obscure, opaque and agrammatical language of the book you all call "The
Bible"?

3. If you are unable to, or unwilling to make the extra effort to
understand what Elder Osiris has to say, why not just move on to something
else that you can understand?

Why must the man - or any one - change his style to "please" or "suit"
anyone else?

This is pointless nitpicking in which we Africans simply love to engage
in, like all the other non-productive things we waste our time doing.

Ojo

--------------------------------------

Here is loving you/Afrika

Goddess Isis

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back