Black Sports : Oscar de la Hoya on Jim Rome fight announcement

MississippiRed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 11, 2004
I'll keep this quick...Oscar was just on Rome's radio show..and says he's trying to get a fight done sometime next year which would be his last fight with Floyd Mayweather...said he thinks that he will be able to beat Floyd at that time....he's planning a tune up fight with Mayorga and then get in the ring with Floyd sometime during or after September of 06.......it'll be a shame for Oscar to go out in his retirement fight taking a loss and a beating....that's one arse kicking I'll be waiting and happy to see.....

MississippiRed

MississippiRed said:
I'll keep this quick...Oscar was just on Rome's radio show..and says he's trying to get a fight done sometime next year which would be his last fight with Floyd Mayweather...said he thinks that he will be able to beat Floyd at that time....he's planning a tune up fight with Mayorga and then get in the ring with Floyd sometime during or after September of 06.......it'll be a shame for Oscar to go out in his retirement fight taking a loss and a beating....that's one arse kicking I'll be waiting and happy to see.....

MississippiRed

I predict a "Gatti" like beatdown if this ever happens!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back