Black People : Orlando Victim Says Shooter Tried to Spare Black People: ‘He Said Black People Had Suffered Enough’

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sparing,
Amen ... We have suffered enough.

Orlando Victim Says Shooter Tried to Spare Black People: ‘He Said Black People Had Suffered Enough’ [Video]

... According to Patience, she and her crew were waiting for an Uber home when the shots first rang out. She didn’t immediately register what was happening, but she began crawling towards the door and eventually made it outside. That’s when she realized her cousin was missing and went back inside to get her.

Because of the gunfire, she ended up taking cover in the bathroom with a group of people.

“It still wasn’t real to me yet — I was still Snapchatting after we squeezed into the stall,”she said.

Soon after they got into the stall, Omar Mateen entered the bathroom and began shooting ...

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/orla...e-said-black-people-had-suffered-enough-video

Patience Carter, a woman who was shot in the Orlando attack at Pulse nightclub, said that gunman Omar Mateen told her and other victims hiding in the bathroom that he did not “have a problem with black people,” that he thought they “have suffered enough.”

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
He does have that look ... LQQN

Orlando Shooter Was Turned Away From Different Gun Store for Being 'Suspicious'

The owner of a Florida gun store said Orlando nightclub shooter Omar Mateen tried to buy body armor and bulk ammunition from his store just a few weeks before the shooting but his staff turned him away ...

https://gma.yahoo.com/orlando-shoot...ore-being-141628142--abc-news-topstories.html

Orlando Shooter Was Turned Away From Different Gun Store for Being 'Suspicious' (ABC News)

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
In the Spirit of Sparing,
Amen ... We have suffered enough.

Orlando Victim Says Shooter Tried to Spare Black People: ‘He Said Black People Had Suffered Enough’ [Video]

... According to Patience, she and her crew were waiting for an Uber home when the shots first rang out. She didn’t immediately register what was happening, but she began crawling towards the door and eventually made it outside. That’s when she realized her cousin was missing and went back inside to get her.

Because of the gunfire, she ended up taking cover in the bathroom with a group of people.

“It still wasn’t real to me yet — I was still Snapchatting after we squeezed into the stall,”she said.

Soon after they got into the stall, Omar Mateen entered the bathroom and began shooting ...

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/orla...e-said-black-people-had-suffered-enough-video

Patience Carter, a woman who was shot in the Orlando attack at Pulse nightclub, said that gunman Omar Mateen told her and other victims hiding in the bathroom that he did not “have a problem with black people,” that he thought they “have suffered enough.”

I watched this video and tears ran down my face. Both of the young Black women that were interviewed remembered everything that happened in that night club and told the story so clearly--it was scary!! The third Black woman, a cousin of one of them, was killed. She had actually made it out of the nightclub before getting hurt but when she realized her cousin was still inside, she and the friend ran back in to get her and they all got caught in the restroom where they were shot. So sad and this should remind us that we never know when things like this will happen and if we're ever put in a situation like it. Brave, brave young women.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I watched this video and tears ran down my face. Both of the young Black women that were interviewed remembered everything that happened in that night club and told the story so clearly--it was scary!! The third Black woman, a cousin of one of them, was killed. She had actually made it out of the nightclub before getting hurt but when she realized her cousin was still inside, she and the friend ran back in to get her and they all got caught in the restroom where they were shot. So sad and this should remind us that we never know when things like this will happen and if we're ever put in a situation like it. Brave, brave young women.

Brave young women indeed, this is such a reminder of the times we live in now. Danger lurks everywhere these days. Out of all of this though, the most remarkable thing, is that even a wild-man, such as Omar, is acutely aware, over most Black folk, of our plight as a people. Enough to tell the whole wide world how we've suffered and continue to suffer in the diaspora ... :facepalm:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Video: Details emerge about nightclub shooter's wife

The wife of the man whose shooting spree left 49 dead at a Florida gay nightclub grew up in California and rarely came back after she married Omar Mateen because he wouldn't let her, a neighbor says

RODEO, California (AP) -- She was a sweet, pretty California girl with Palestinian roots who left an arranged marriage only to find love with a man who committed the worst mass shooting in modern U.S history ...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/details-emerge-nightclub-shooters-wife-072326560.html

By Garance Burke, Holbrook Mohr and Mitch Weiss, Associated PressJune 15, 2016 8:54 PM

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Black People Politics : Victim says Orlando shooter told her ‘black people have suffered enough’ during rampage Black People Politics 9
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Orlando not deadliest shooting in history AACOOLDRE 5
lonnie901 Nation of Gods and Earths : Ciphers in Orlando area. Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 16
R Nation of Gods and Earths : Is there any cypher in the Orlando Fl area? Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 1
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Orlando Woolridge dies at 52 Black Sports 6
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : June 24-25 Gathering In Orlando, Florida Chief Elder Osiris 0
Bishop Black Poetry : Attention Florida Poets!! Bishop coming to Orlando Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Bishop Black Poetry : Back from Orlando - Bishop and Watcher Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Bishop Black Poetry : Heading to Orlando..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Bishop Black Poetry : Looking for Orlando Hot Spots!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : dnc-frontrunner-keith-ellison-victim-of-witch-hunt Black People Politics 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Azealia Banks Claims She is a Victim of White Supremacy Black People Open Forum 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Victim of Charleston Massacre’s Kids Granted Full College Scholarships Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Orisons Black People : Sandra Bland isn't the first is she, just the latest African American victim of Texas's Racist Cops? Black People Open Forum 12
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : The ATRs and the Anti-Victim Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Victim is the rapist Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Enki Black People Politics : Black man, how does it feel to be a problem, a victim of war? Black People Politics 28
MsInterpret Black People : Authorities confirm 'KKK' spray painted on burn victim's car Black People Open Forum 8
cherryblossom Black Poetry : Victim -vs- Volunteer Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Destee Black People : At What Point Does A Victim Become A Willing Participant? Black People Open Forum 18
MsInterpret Black People : Girl, 6, Victim of Racially Motivated Assault Black People Open Forum 0
Amnat77 Black People : Strauss-Kahn victim of 'dollar lobby'? Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : was Manning Marable the victim of an "Experiment" Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Tyler Perry Restores Home of Fire Victim Black People Doing Positive Things 1
S Black People : Arizona shooting victim involuntarily committed to a mental hospital.. Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : Sad Kwanzaa, / UMOJA let us Unify to Pray for the Murder victim families in Newark Black People Open Forum 1
A Black Christians : The Gospel of Barnabas: A Witness and a Victim Christian Study Group 18
baller Black Poetry : a victim (of love) (the long version) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Bluewater Black Poetry : Feather In The Wind (victim of slavery) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE POSITIVE EFFECT OF BLACK FOLKS THOUGHTS OF VICTIM HOOD Chief Elder Osiris 0
S Black Poetry : Victim of yo Hustle (clean version) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
S Poetry Critiques : "Victim of yo hustle" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
T Black Poetry : Street Victim (Not Guilty) Part One Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : A.I. victim of USA's Nike deal? If the shoe fits... Black Sports 2
P Black Poetry : Slavery (Anthem Of A Victim) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Isaiah Black People : KATRINA VICTIM OR VICTIM OF A HOMICIDE??? Black People Open Forum 2
D Black Poetry : The Victim of My Own Demise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
J Black Poetry : Victim Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
naija-man Black Poetry : VICTIM 2 THE STREET Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
theDynasty1979 Black Poetry : victim impact statement Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Nahshon Black Poetry : Victim of the Falling Rain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Queenie Black People : If you're Black, you might be a victim of cult mind control Black People Open Forum 18
ASHANTA Black Poetry : I Black Women Cry No Victim Song There Shall Be No Dry Eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Bishop Black Poetry : First Victim Consumed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
W Black Poetry : i am not a victim Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black Poetry : Memoirs of a Victim Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
baller Black Poetry : A Victim No More... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
baller Black Poetry : a victim's pain... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
HODEE Black People : Rihanna Says Tell Your Friends Of Other Races To "Pull Up" For Black Issues | NAACP Image Awards Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York woman was shackled to bed during childbirth, lawsuit says Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0