Black People : Orlando Victim Says Shooter Tried to Spare Black People: ‘He Said Black People Had Suffered Enough’

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sparing,
Amen ... We have suffered enough.

Orlando Victim Says Shooter Tried to Spare Black People: ‘He Said Black People Had Suffered Enough’ [Video]

... According to Patience, she and her crew were waiting for an Uber home when the shots first rang out. She didn’t immediately register what was happening, but she began crawling towards the door and eventually made it outside. That’s when she realized her cousin was missing and went back inside to get her.

Because of the gunfire, she ended up taking cover in the bathroom with a group of people.

“It still wasn’t real to me yet — I was still Snapchatting after we squeezed into the stall,”she said.

Soon after they got into the stall, Omar Mateen entered the bathroom and began shooting ...

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/orla...e-said-black-people-had-suffered-enough-video

sub-buzz-25420-1465933298-3.png

Patience Carter, a woman who was shot in the Orlando attack at Pulse nightclub, said that gunman Omar Mateen told her and other victims hiding in the bathroom that he did not “have a problem with black people,” that he thought they “have suffered enough.”

He does have that look ... LQQN

Orlando Shooter Was Turned Away From Different Gun Store for Being 'Suspicious'

The owner of a Florida gun store said Orlando nightclub shooter Omar Mateen tried to buy body armor and bulk ammunition from his store just a few weeks before the shooting but his staff turned him away ...

https://gma.yahoo.com/orlando-shoot...ore-being-141628142--abc-news-topstories.html

ht_orlando_suspect_original_03_jc_160612_1_16x9_992.jpg

Orlando Shooter Was Turned Away From Different Gun Store for Being 'Suspicious' (ABC News)

In the Spirit of Sparing,
Amen ... We have suffered enough.

Orlando Victim Says Shooter Tried to Spare Black People: ‘He Said Black People Had Suffered Enough’ [Video]

... According to Patience, she and her crew were waiting for an Uber home when the shots first rang out. She didn’t immediately register what was happening, but she began crawling towards the door and eventually made it outside. That’s when she realized her cousin was missing and went back inside to get her.

Because of the gunfire, she ended up taking cover in the bathroom with a group of people.

“It still wasn’t real to me yet — I was still Snapchatting after we squeezed into the stall,”she said.

Soon after they got into the stall, Omar Mateen entered the bathroom and began shooting ...

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/orla...e-said-black-people-had-suffered-enough-video

sub-buzz-25420-1465933298-3.png

Patience Carter, a woman who was shot in the Orlando attack at Pulse nightclub, said that gunman Omar Mateen told her and other victims hiding in the bathroom that he did not “have a problem with black people,” that he thought they “have suffered enough.”

I watched this video and tears ran down my face. Both of the young Black women that were interviewed remembered everything that happened in that night club and told the story so clearly--it was scary!! The third Black woman, a cousin of one of them, was killed. She had actually made it out of the nightclub before getting hurt but when she realized her cousin was still inside, she and the friend ran back in to get her and they all got caught in the restroom where they were shot. So sad and this should remind us that we never know when things like this will happen and if we're ever put in a situation like it. Brave, brave young women.

I watched this video and tears ran down my face. Both of the young Black women that were interviewed remembered everything that happened in that night club and told the story so clearly--it was scary!! The third Black woman, a cousin of one of them, was killed. She had actually made it out of the nightclub before getting hurt but when she realized her cousin was still inside, she and the friend ran back in to get her and they all got caught in the restroom where they were shot. So sad and this should remind us that we never know when things like this will happen and if we're ever put in a situation like it. Brave, brave young women.

Brave young women indeed, this is such a reminder of the times we live in now. Danger lurks everywhere these days. Out of all of this though, the most remarkable thing, is that even a wild-man, such as Omar, is acutely aware, over most Black folk, of our plight as a people. Enough to tell the whole wide world how we've suffered and continue to suffer in the diaspora ... :facepalm:

Video: Details emerge about nightclub shooter's wife

The wife of the man whose shooting spree left 49 dead at a Florida gay nightclub grew up in California and rarely came back after she married Omar Mateen because he wouldn't let her, a neighbor says

RODEO, California (AP) -- She was a sweet, pretty California girl with Palestinian roots who left an arranged marriage only to find love with a man who committed the worst mass shooting in modern U.S history ...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/details-emerge-nightclub-shooters-wife-072326560.html

8ed8cb436b396400b9070faa91d08f00

By Garance Burke, Holbrook Mohr and Mitch Weiss, Associated PressJune 15, 2016 8:54 PM

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back