African Traditional Religion : orishas.....

on the real tip, i do not hold myself out as expert in any of the ATR.
i am ignorant and i know it. I'm just a squirrel tryin to get a nut.

...on the real tip "STOP FRONT'IN"... there is enough misconception out there without sarcasm and competitive mindsets that need to be right no matter how shallow their commentary. I'm a professional at this and yes, I tell it like it is, no offense. What's at stake is greater than your little one liners, emojis or nothing. You been at this a while, perhaps you need to step up your game! If all you want is a nut then why not be a Ho?

...on the real tip "STOP FRONT'IN"... there is enough misconception out there without sarcasm and competitive mindsets that need to be right no matter how shallow their commentary. I'm a professional at this and yes, I tell it like it is, no offense. What's at stake is greater than your little one liners, emojis or nothing. You been at this a while, perhaps you need to step up your game! If all you want is a nut then why not be a Ho?
ok, i give up. i don't know what it is that you are talking about. :10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back