Black People : Original Anatomy of Man (Women)?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Apr 21, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    So I was studying some things for biology in class, and I wondered to myself, why do we have all these organs that filter out toxins? Is this due to evolution or some kind of adaption to an unhealthy diet? And would any of these organs have different functions if they didn't have to worry about filtering unecessary wastes/toxins? Just wanted to see what everyone else thought, I know its not the regular topic but I thought it would be good for for thought.

2. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    It is said that the body is merely an electric appliance and the organs are mainly air conductors...I guess you can look at the human body as a spacesuit of sorts.......Some say eating and drinking period are toxic....that the stomach is actually a part of the intestines...but due to eating it expands so it can hold the large amounts of food we consume..........once we stop eating the stomach shrinks back to its normal size which give room for the solar plexus to function normally.....considering every "ascended master" regardless of the religion....jesus......buddha.......they all had one thing in common.......THEY ALL FASTED!!!!.....the majority of our bodys energy is devoted towards digestion.....if you do the math it takes 8-12 hours to COMPLETELY digest....so even when you eat your three meals a day(breakfast 7-8am,lunch12-1pm and dinner6-8pm).....they are only 5-6 hours apart...including the several snacks we like to have in between......which literally means the energy never has a chance to focus on other things besides digestion......the hardest thing with fasting is the mental aspect of it....we are so use to eating that if we go a certain period without eating....all we can think about is food....which eliminates the whole point in fasting in the first place...

it isnt only a physical thing but a mental thing as well.......

3. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    Great Question AND response
    Food for thought:cake:
    Hehe Just Kidding:10900:
    Perhaps the Body WOULD function Differently....Perhaps it would be able to maintain Better and Establish more of whatever we need(living wise)
    I do not rule out the Evolution of the Body

4. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Thanks for the response! I agree. As we all probably heard, the original man may have been breathitarian getting his/her energy from the sun or from other discussions (on this board) maybe even from the dark!. I swear these organs have other superior functions if they did not always have to filter and digest and remove wastes.

Fasting is an interesting science specially since we originally may have not eaten food. But can we surpass our mental blocks and do it correctly in order to restore our past state? Its all something to think about.

Check out this response from brother Djehuty:

True! They didn't need to eat as their were charged from solar energy and oxygen. When they began eating due to curiosity they introduced poisons (cell salts) into the body. What we think is the best way to eat nowadays (raw foods; fruits) is what actually got original man messed up. LOL! It caused man's molecular structure to rearrange itself.

They didn't have sex either as procreation was not needed between two separate entities. Original man procreated within him/herself. Women still have vestigial parts (though latent) of this internal mechanism in their vaginas (as women are more closer in resemblance to original man than males are).

They originally had 12 strands of DNA which is now down to 2. The other 10 wires are there but are unplugged in modern humanity (which is why our consciousness is so impaired).

The mineral 'gold' dominated. Gold was for them what 'iron' is for us nowadays.

Their hue was green just like plants which allowed them to absorb solar energy just like plants. But in becoming degenerate, man has to now eat the plants for his life energy outside of self.

These beings were very tall and skinny but very powerful (due to the chi they possessed). Man only became big (if you will) due to degenerating (swelling up due to toxicity).

Okay, I will end here and pray I have not opened up a can of worms on this subject. Yes, interesting but can be seriously time consuming, well, at least for me.

5. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    I agree with you sister. I don't rule out the evolution either, not Darwin's exact theory, but we have deteriorated to another state from my observations and skepticism.

6. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    As new sciences found within the Body
    Spontaneous discovered Diseases
    Radical Dis/ non-frequent functions