Black Spirituality Religion : Origin

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    To prevent thread hijacking I have decided to continue this conversation from this thread because it is off subject from “Obey Thy Ten Commandments, Or Else” and I don’t want to be too rude.

Original location of thread:
    http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=486422&postcount=84

The origin of the story comes from the Dogon Song. The Dogon Song refers to beings called Nummo and are better described in the Ogdoad or the original Ennead as the deities being aquatic in nature. In the Dogon Song a Nummo referred to as Ogo / Son of GOD destroyed most life on earth through crashing a ship into it.

In the regeneration of life on earth two Nummo (mail / female twins) replenished life on earth through DNA of every life form the Ogo had destroyed. They came down in an Ark (Ship).

That’s the short a quick version. So know we see that even the Egyptian story is a corrupted derivative of the original. At least in the Bible story our ancestors that recorded the story remained true about replenishing the earth with life. Noah was a Nummo, the animals were not the actual animals but their DNA and the Ark was not a boat but a space ship. Our ancestors wrote the story as it is written so that it could be understood by all generations through simplified meanings.

5000 years ago men would have had no concept of space ship, DNA or beings from the Sirius system. Thus through symbolism our ancestors wrote the stories using basic concepts that everyone could have a basic understanding off.

The Egyptians did this with Nu as being the chaotic dark waters in which all life formed from. In reality Nu is Space, the Universe but in those times concepts of Space were more difficult to grasp or understand but everyone could understand the concept of water.

Some books…..
    http://www.amazon.com/Conversations...7467911?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189373272&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Pale-Fox-M-Gr...7467911?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189373342&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Sirius-Myster...2429501-7467911?ie=UTF8&qid=1189373342&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Master-Speech...7467911?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189373486&sr=1-1

Because Monotheistic Egyptians wrote the Bible, specifically Akhenaten and his elected body of high priests called Levi or Yahud.

Me picking bits and peaces don’t change the presentation of the facts. Go-ahead and read the text before and after the parts I picked out, the context does not change.

Yes, our ancestors took their religious ideas very, very serious, don’t you?

Fiction, something invented by the imagination or feigned; specifically: an invented story…….

When Akhenaten or Ay pleaded with Nefertiti as Smenkhara to let the people go from Akhetaten because killers were on the way to plunder the city Nefertiti did not want the people to leave and abandon the city she and her husband had built that was so beautiful that the walls were being covered in gold foil.

The Pharaoh of the Exodus was SmenkhaRa of the 18th Dynasty during the abandonment and eventual plunder of Akhetaten by jealous Amun Priest and hired mercenaries.

The story is not fiction but is based on true historic events that mainly occurred during the Amarna Period of Egypt. Adam and Eve were most likely Akhenaten and Nefertiti or Kiya.

Some books…….
    http://www.amazon.com/Akhenaten-Egy...7467911?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189384950&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Exodu...7467911?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189385041&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Eden-Egypt-Ra...7467911?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189385139&sr=1-1

Yes, and yours could be also.

Like who? Most people hear say the white-man wrote the Bible but they show absolutely no proof and offer no evidence. I am a man of science and study of Electronics Engineering, I naturally need more to go on then just somebody saying something through hear-say or words-of-mouth but I understand there are a lot of confused brother and sisters out there who desire to accredit the white-man with several things even to the point of teaching other black people that Caucasians set on the Throne of Egypt during its greatest times in History. Shame, shame, shame.

Never said you was but….
    Wasn’t it you who tried to defend the concept of a Trinity and then a Duality but failed to make since of it all and show evidence of the concept as from our ancestors?

The Supreme Being can have no equal.

Only Servants of Jesus teach such things as an equal to GOD in the Trinity or Servants of Ra as Ra becoming three demigods as Ra, Shu and Tefnut. You are the one who tried to defend their theology, which is clearly polytheistic.
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/leg/leg13.htm

Peace and Love.

2. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    :em19:

3. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    Quote:Hiphopolx
    I'll try to tell you again I'm not christian and I don't subscribe to polytheism.

QUOTE:Music Producer
    Never said you was but….
    Wasn’t it you who tried to defend the concept of a Trinity and then a Duality but failed to make since of it all and show evidence of the concept as from our ancestors?

I just failed to to make sence of it all to you. But you know the ole saying you can bring the horse to water but you can't make it drink it.

The Supreme Being can have no equal.
    Execpt to the sum of it' parts (from the perspective of our reality)

Only Servants of Jesus teach such things as an equal to GOD in the Trinity or Servants of Ra as Ra becoming three demigods as Ra, Shu and Tefnut. You are the one who tried to defend their theology, which is clearly polytheistic.
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/leg/leg13.htm

There gotta be others out there have you've been looking hard enough

:peace:

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    trying to grasp GOD

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    host of Lucifer

When you say “sum of its parts” you are referring to the Supreme Being, not a separate or lesser part.

Yep,

You forget that I am an x-polytheist.

I discovered that polytheism is a lie created to make words and doctrines of demigods equal to the Supreme Being and once the subject excepts the equality then the teacher or fisher can began replacing the Doctrine of the Supreme Being with the doctrine of the demigod and once the subject excepts this doctoral replacement the teacher can began replacing the Supreme Being with the demigod.

This is the mission of Lucifer……to replace or be like the most high (The Supreme Being)……

Isa:14:14: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Now the demigod becomes Lucifer and the subject becomes a host of Lucifer because of the lack of faith, loyalty and most likely wisdom in the Supreme Being.

Peace and Love.

6. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    scientific minds

The scientific mind that GOD gave me.

As I study more and more I began to suspect all of this was originally in the hands of people of science, study and contemplation with intellect. Then one day hustlers, priests and non-intellectual people took over and began using the science of, say; gunpowder to manipulate the less intellectual people to the point of turning themselves into leaders and hustlers of faith, even demigods.

Their objective became money, control and manipulation not Truth as to the nature of things because for one they did not really understand the science. As time went on the scientific minds that could actually explain things such as the needed PH balance for crop growth was pushed out and called non-believers and the hustler that stood in the middle of the field chanting to the demigods or pretending he is magically going to make the crop grow became the norm that became false and misguided faith.

The Dogon Song is scientifically proven, as we are only just beginning to reach the technical level of solar observation to verify information found in the Dogon Song.

Statues have been found that predate Egypt by thousand of years and they are being found in China, Africa and the Middle East. These statues predate known history and prove that in some point in time all humans or humanoids practiced the same belief system related to the Dogon Song because only the Dogon Song describes these statues as generations of the Nummo beings from the Sirius star system. These ancient figurines date to the proto-literate period of Egypt……..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.theartnewspaper.com/iraqmus/fotodett.asp?nomecart=pre-hist&nomefoto=016.JPG

These are found in the Iraqi Museum, they are described in the Dogon Song as being close to the last generation of Nummo.

The first generation of Nummo are described as having non-jointed arms as this statue that was found in Egypt but was mistaken for a child’s doll. These particular ones predate the first statues by about 4000 years. These figuring are only described in the Dogon Song and nothing of them was known or contemplated until Griaule recorded the Dogon Song in the Pale Fox. The thing is Griaule has an entire room of documentation on the Dogon that existed during the 1930s, but a lot of it is being kept hush-hush and not being published in America or translated to English.

[​IMG]

All of the senses that are “common” to the majority.

Peace and Love.

8. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    QUOTE=hiphopolx

My next question would be, which of our senses are being employed when we use our common sense?

QUOTE=Music Producer
    All of the senses that are “common” to the majority.

Care to reiterate that answer

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    No

No, that answer means exactly what it means. The majority of us don’t have a higher power or ability to be better then the other in reaching and understanding The Supreme Being unless you are a Levite and even then IT continues to be difficult in understanding.

These unusual sensory perceptions can easily be tested. I have yet to meet anyone that exhibits the ability but I have met several, several that “THINK” they have extra sensory perception or the ability to directly communicate with dead people.

Peace and Love.

10. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    I'm surprised you couldn't break down your statement beyond
    'All of the senses that are “common” to the majority.'
    Even in elementary school they gave a breakdown of at least 5 senses.
    Maybe you should get more in tuned with that 'scientific mind' of yours :qqb002: