Audio Video Web Conferencing : ORIGIN OF HUMAN RACE AND WHY WE MUST BRING BACK FAMILY FARMING

Ok I found the video but I misunderstood what was said the first time. He did not say that there was a possibility of poly genesis. He was only describing the theory and the fact that it had been laid to rest because no bones had been found in Europe that were older than those in Africa. Here:

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Thanks for this effort Each1teach1, Diop is correct. I know its a hard saying, but the proof is in the pudding; they, mutant recessives, came from us, its as simple as that. There is no other way it could have happen.

Peace In,

Bro. Clyde, thanks so much for posting this thread. I am learning so much about our race, and everything else through the discussions here. It makes me hungry and so I find myself researching when I have never thought of it before. How wonderful it would be if our children were privy to such rewarding and eye opening information and facts about our race. I appreciate you and the other posters on this site. The wealth of knowledge here is astounding. The pros and cons, lead you to the research to find for yourself, the facts. Its awesome. I am growing each day, thank you so much!
With much love and respect!

.......yvw butterfly#1,

Yes, yes, yes...one day we will all be singing this same song about our origins. Right now, its a difficult pill to swallow for most, but its necessary so that our kids come to full understanding. You are appreciated butterfly#1, and thanks for posting.

Peace In,

I suppose Evolutionist--I do not really understand these terms. I am actually very agreeable with Dr. Kaba (I finally remember his name) but I find the dates awkward. Eight-thousand years is supposed to be the start of the first kingdom. :-|

.......To help some, an evolutionist accepts Darwin's theory of macro evolution and believes in an old earth, billions of years old. A creationist accepts the Bible's account of creation...Those that combine both are unable to make the dichotomy between the two.

This first kingdom you speak of and Dr. Kaba sounds interesting; would you express further what its all about?

Peace In,

.......To help some, an evolutionist accepts Darwin's theory of macro evolution and believes in an old earth, billions of years old. A creationist accepts the Bible's account of creation...Those that combine both are unable to make the dichotomy between the two.

This first kingdom you speak of and Dr. Kaba sounds interesting; would you express further what its all about?

Peace In,

Dr. Kaba is Dr. Booker T. Coleman. He changed his name.

As to first Kingdom, that's said to be Ta-Seti, the "Land of the Bow." Though from what I heard there may be even earlier kingdoms. But I was only talking with these folk--not having a scholarly debate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back