Audio Video Web Conferencing : ORIGIN OF HUMAN RACE AND WHY WE MUST BRING BACK FAMILY FARMING

BOOKER T. COLEMAN SPEECH ON HUMAN ORIGINS AND RACES...AND FAMILY FARMING...WE MUST STOP WORLD HUNGER Know The Truth TV KnowTheTruthTV

Those that are Creationist be mindful of evolutionary terminologies.

Peace In,

Good watch thank you. Lets address the demelanin issue of blacks being stuck in the 51st parallel if you will. He is the first person Ive heard break this down. Sounds plausible but I dont know. I honestly dont believe that they evolved from us. Reason: How come this so called process of mutation has yet to be duplicated on such a mass scale in nature? And how could it this so called mutated gene mass produce so many people without them all dying out but rather continuing to create normal skinned white people. People often refer to them as albino but we know that albinos dont look like them. Cheikh Ante Diop said back in the 80s that it was possible that they evolved separately Ill find the youtube vid. Where can I find more info on this?

Good watch thank you. Lets address the demelanin issue of blacks being stuck in the 51st parallel if you will. He is the first person Ive heard break this down. Sounds plausible but I dont know. I honestly dont believe that they evolved from us. Reason: How come this so called process of mutation has yet to be duplicated on such a mass scale in nature? And how could it this so called mutated gene mass produce so many people without them all dying out but rather continuing to create normal skinned white people. People often refer to them as albino but we know that albinos dont look like them. Cheikh Ante Diop said back in the 80s that it was possible that they evolved separately Ill find the youtube vid. Where can I find more info on this?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......You are very welcome sister, last question first...just Google Booker T. Coleman. Without getting into debate, gene pools determine and groups people. Cloning has been tried since the discovery of human molecular definition through DNA; but the problem is man did not create himself, in my view, and can't reproduce himself except by pro-creation.

Peace In,

.......You are very welcome sister, last question first...just Google Booker T. Coleman. Without getting into debate, gene pools determine and groups people. Cloning has been tried since the discovery of human molecular definition through DNA; but the problem is man did not create himself, in my view, and can't reproduce himself except by pro-creation.

Peace In,

I will do that ty. I agree about the gene pools but I dont quite understand what you mean...are you saying these people were cloned? can you please clarify? Or better yet please tell me if you agree with the general theory of how they came about. I would like to know what you and anyone else here thinks. This has been on my mind for a while and I really would like to research it thanks for the jump start. lol

I will do that ty. I agree about the gene pools but I dont quite understand what you mean...are you saying these people were cloned? can you please clarify?

.......I'll try to clarify, but wasn't attempting to say they are clones, as much as they are mutant recessives. Their origin is quite confusing and nearly impossible to explain, apart from us. Good luck on finding that Cheikh Ante Diop video, I'd love to see and read it, but keep in mind, the knowledge of mt DNA escaped him, I believe.

Peace In,

.......I'll try to clarify, but wasn't attempting to say they are clones, as much as they are mutant recessives. Their origin is quite confusing and nearly impossible to explain, apart from us. Good luck on finding that Cheikh Ante Diop video, I'd love to see and read it, but keep in mind, the knowledge of mt DNA escaped him, I believe.

Peace In,

Oh yes they do say that we all have the black eves mt DNA...hmm I wonder...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back