Black People : "Organized Chaos/Organized Confusion"

I must agree with the article that you so graciously posted on this site. There was nothing in it that I find in error. The only exception would be to find a group or even start a group who would have a similar vision and the desire to stick with a program that was intelligently discussed and designed to benefit the participants. For over 40 years I have joined groups, and associated myself with people who came in with good ideas, positive approaches and sound insight. For some reason when it came to emplimenting those ideas with finances the problems started. Even though three signatures were needed to sign checks or dispence money to pay for purchases that would benefit the group or co-op some thought that the trustees were possibly trying to cheat them or, they would not get their fair share from the investment. This same problem exists in many homes and family structures today. We can quickly go from the "We and Us" to the "I and Me" thinking in a split second. This is possibly why their are so many divorces and family breakups. Trust and Commitment to solid ideas with a long term vision of how to sacrafice for them, and a long term vision of how to achieve these goals is the biggest problem . It is one thing to dream, visualize, and pray for success in a business or family venture. It is another thing to know and understand how to empliment these objectives and be willing to make the sacrifices in order to make them become a reallity. Many times fine clothes ,cars, houses, jewelry, vacations , beauty shops, nails, vacations, partying and other luxury idems will have to take the back burner so that you can have them in the end. We should ask ourselves,"Am I subconsciously doing things that are not beneficial to me or my family? Am I living in the present or am I living so that if an emergency happens I will be able to take care of it without panicing and having to beg, borrow, or steal in order to get my needs fulfilled?" Most of us if we were honest are not ready to make those sacrifices and decissions to do better. Most of us are programed to not look out for our better interest. The words that you printed are true, but I know how the majority of our people think. Not all just the majority. Before emotions take over, take a deep breath then ask your selves in a calm peaceful moment, reflect and then ask yourself " Is this how I have beem living my life. Will I continue this way and expect a good ending?" Peace

RE-DEVELOPMENT

The past shapes the FUTURE, a fact anyone can easily see;
AFRICA’S history’s literally jammed with wide Cultural diversity
Relating to medicine, various sciences, art and religious mythology.
So elitist/ignorantly violent European Forces, came/hungrily devoured
The new technology and ideals while consciously HATING the source.
Religion and Culture are always inextricably welded or linked,
Problems arise when you don’t exclude RACIALLY, seriously think.
Tribal/Cultural differences should be restrained/forgotten or stored
Whenever outside RACES threaten or attempt to engulf your shores;
Savage short- sighted ignorance are tools of FOREIGN divide and rule.
Without an integrated defence facility AFRICA literally fell apart miserably,
To a SADISTICALLY cunning race, selfishly intent en mass on material gain,
Under the pretext of CIVILISING thus spreading CHRIST’S Earthly domain,
The widespread resistance was outmanoeuvred, very forcefully destroyed;
With terrifying BRUTALITY and perverse cruelty, a sick SPIRIT breaking ploy.
The SOCIO-INDUSTRIAL infrastructure was broken up, to nothing reduced
Along with widespread SLAVERY/DEBAUCHERY and violent physical abuse;
Making sure AFRICA would never again be able to INDUSTRIALLY produce.
“Why should they? We can produce everything they’ll ever NEED TO USE,
Thus extortionate prices we’ll set will always have to somehow be met”.
Why can’t they create, innovate, produce and become genuinely free?
Instead of the constant FIGHTING/KILLING and always failing to agree”.
The answer is far from simply monetarily advancing, finding/using the key
To material prosperity in truly spectacular style for all the World to see;
Thus cleverly winning the money game, earning fame/widespread acclaim.
FREEDOM is a thing that is far from easy to know, really define
As it can easily simultaneously be relative to both body and mind.
One thing AFRICANS must realise, adjust to, focus on and readily face;
Whites still NEVER EVER mean to totally FREE the AFRICAN RACE,
Chains were only removed once strong MENTAL ones were in place.

Nurturing brutally self-hating elitist ideal’s worsening of our state
MISINFORMATION; a very powerful TOOL, so useful in creating fools.
Engrossed in the illusion WHITE MIGHT’S all-powerful, totally infinite;
Forgetting the simple insight, one who’s never ever treated you right
Is thus extremely unlikely to be the one who’ll ever TEACH you right.
UNDER-DEVELOPMENT of the most malicious, sick, really vicious kind
Is normally a direct result of constantly wrong ‘footing’ a man’s mind.
Totally mis-representing with LIES/ignoring in fact how Caucasians stole
From the AFRICANS knowledge of African history and relevant artefacts;
Reinforcing their folklore, “Africans have never ever been CIVILISED before”.
African re-development in Africa or in anyone’s Country/Domain
Must begin with a conscious flexible re-programming of our BRAINS.
Loving ourselves for what we really are, the SOURCE; from which all
Men developed themselves/their Cultures and technological resources.
Even in the present day AFRICAN* SCIENTISTS are helping to lead the way.
Because Monetary slavery is on the attack, only a very concerted
Carefully thought out policy is the way to hit back. Concentrate on
Food production, stab the CASH CROPS/MINERALS subtly in the back.
Self-sufficiency in FOOD ensures our survival/a politically stable mood;
While predatory Euro centric Economists claim you’re PRIMITIVE/CRUDE.
You have no money” they’ll slyly crow, deliberately being mocking/cruel,
“We need no MONEY, AFRICANS grow/equably distribute all of our own food.
Without the wealth our Foodstuffs/Minerals provide, your whole MONETARY
SYSTEM will crash; we’ll all see where your GREATNESS/RICHES really resides.
SURVIVAL won’t be easy gentlemen on only DOLLARS, POUNDS, MARKS and YEN.

If something is yours by right, then fight for it or shut up. If you can't fight for it, then forget it.

Malcolm X
London School of Economics, February, 1965

Now, Keita uses "organized CONFUSION" in his statement concerning our People's "condition," which, for me, is basically synonymous with the other term. --But, how can we be "CONFUSED" and "ORGANIZED" if our "condition" is so badly off that it's not even working for US??
However, as for our "organization" and any seeming "chaos or confusion," I think Brother Malcolm addressed it well.>>>>

POINT 1. I stated what our condition was and then asked the question; "WHO" organized that? This question as asked does not denote an "INTERNAL" structure of organized confusion but an EXTERNAL ONE that we have INTERNALIZED with the end result being what we have in our communities today. Personally I thought that the idea that my statement would be used in the fashion that it was speaks volumes in terms of "how people choose to not only hear what they want to hear...but then would choose to attempt to use it in a fashion that is DIVISIVE...even though we do need separation amongst us also.(so I'm really not hung up on the divisive part even though I made mention of it. I and others have often been accused of the same thing, so that's not a biggy for me.)

So back to my statement and question which was never addressed but was instead, CHERRY PICKED to somehow include us as a people in it when I directly asked a question concerning "WHO ORGANIZED THIS CONFUSION that we are going through as a people. Nothing mentioned about "methods", "objectives" or anything else.

I and many of our people do NOT SHARE THE DREAM OF MARTIN L. KING. In fact, it probably wasn't even his DREAM!!!....a JEW and some other brother wrote that speech....just as a Jew and some other brother (DuBoise) started the NAACP. Yeah, I can mention this for the simple fact that "whenever any group or any other people do anything, they never for a second question if they should include Black people or what do black people think about this. Yet every time I look around, it turns out to be some Jew or some other white people all up in our mix contributing to the ORGANIZED CONFUSION that they already have us embroiled in due to their earlier inclusion in our stuff....which for me was about nothing but "monitoring and control".

When I'm ready for anyone to just take what I say from my own mouth and FREELY RUN IN ANY DIRECTION WITH IT OUTSIDE OF MY INTENT, I'll let you know.

POINT 1. I stated what our condition was and then asked the question; "WHO" organized that? This question as asked does not denote an "INTERNAL" structure of organized confusion but an EXTERNAL ONE that we have INTERNALIZED with the end result being what we have in our communities today. Personally I thought that the idea that my statement would be used in the fashion that it was speaks volumes in terms of "how people choose to not only hear what they want to hear...but then would choose to attempt to use it in a fashion that is DIVISIVE...even though we do need separation amongst us also.(so I'm really not hung up on the divisive part even though I made mention of it. I and others have often been accused of the same thing, so that's not a biggy for me.)

So back to my statement and question which was never addressed but was instead, CHERRY PICKED to somehow include us as a people in it when I directly asked a question concerning "WHO ORGANIZED THIS CONFUSION that we are going through as a people. Nothing mentioned about "methods", "objectives" or anything else.

I and many of our people do NOT SHARE THE DREAM OF MARTIN L. KING. In fact, it probably wasn't even his DREAM!!!....a JEW and some other brother wrote that speech....just as a Jew and some other brother (DuBoise) started the NAACP. Yeah, I can mention this for the simple fact that "whenever any group or any other people do anything, they never for a second question if they should include Black people or what do black people think about this. Yet every time I look around, it turns out to be some Jew or some other white people all up in our mix contributing to the ORGANIZED CONFUSION that they already have us embroiled in due to their earlier inclusion in our stuff....which for me was about nothing but "monitoring and control".

When I'm ready for anyone to just take what I say from my own mouth and FREELY RUN IN ANY DIRECTION WITH IT OUTSIDE OF MY INTENT, I'll let you know.

Yeah, Keita, I could "over-stand" the way you meant it when I read it. (lol)

But, BECAUSE there is EXTERNAL "organized confusion" (white supremacy) across the Diaspora, there is also a need for INTERNAL "METHODS and APPROACHES" among People of Color.

....CAUSE and EFFECT.

Laws of Motion: "For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction."

So, yes, we should know/identify WHAT the confusion is and WHO "organized" the confusion.

And we should also identify/implement some METHODS and APPROACHES to it.

.....And, no, we're not all gonna agree on what those "methods/approaches" should be.

However, we are NOT all an homogeneous People. We will not ALL agree on everything, all the time.

But, if we can collectively work on countering the "ORGANIZED CONFUSION," even in separate groups/entities, that is still better than NO action at all.

Then, perhaps, we can start working together on what aspects we DO AGREE across the Diaspora to assist and strengthen People of Color elsewhere.

IMO, we should take the advice of Booker T. Washington:

"Cast down your bucket where you are."

IMO, we should "cast down our buckets" among those who we DO have some commonality in "METHODS/APPROACHES" and then venture off from there.

....PART to WHOLE.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back