Black Spirituality Religion : Organ Transplant and ATRs

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Blackbird, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    Alafia,

A few days ago, my wife and I were discussing organ donorship and transplants. She was for organ transplants. Her position was personalized to transplanting organs to save the life of one of our daughters. Me, I'm more compelled to be against organ transplantation for various reasons.

1.) My cousin received a liver transplant because she suffered liver failure due to cystic fibrosis. About two months after her transplant, her body rejected the liver. She had a stroke and died.​

2.) I believe Europeans, because of their despiritualized and desacralized nature, think the body is a system of chemical reactions and electrical impulses - which corresponds roughly to an automobile. Therefore, there exists this notion that if it doesn't work, throw it away and repair it with a new one.​

3.) Damballah once told me it a dream, "Everything is energy, including time." By replacing a body part, that is born with your inherent energy matrix governed and informed by Ori and ordained in Orun as a vehicle of Ase/Se, with a body part of another, I believe a balance in the human body is upset. Transplanting an organ means someone is allowing the energy of another individual to enter in. I believe the implications are not good. ​

The sweet seductiveness of Western worldview with its quirky and desacralized rationalizations can become a pitfall, a trap that ensnares. The probable benefits may not outweigh the unseen dangers. Herein lies the domain of Olokun. No one knows what lies at the bottom of the ocean.

My wife doesn't eat pork. I told her that they are even seeing the supposedly "benefits" of sewing in a pig's heart. Imagine that. How can someone see the "benefit." Of course, I'm sure they ask if you would prefer to have a human's organs over an animal's, but what happens when someone doesn't eat pork yet is walking around with a pig's heart? Is that an "oxymoron?"

I leave this question in the hands of my elders here and other ATR practitioners wishing to comment...

Blackbird

2. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    (Blackbird)

peace & love to you and your family.
    the weight of that situation is overwhelming.

physiologically, i think we can question whether the science has truly achieved a level of success in transplants as the person must embrace a life-long regimen of immuno-suppressent drugs to keep the body from attacking the "foreign" organ.

at the same time, if there is any chance that your view on this situation might change, that would cause me to consider walking the more cautious path.

aside
    if the dna is an embodiment of the consciousness that defines who you are; potentially the research into harvesting cloned organs; while inhumane sounding; would seem to be the closest solution to preserving a genetic, and possibly a spiritual, balance.

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    Modupe Nibs,

I agree on modern technology. Man has not achieved the level of sophisication to pull off a flawless feat.

"if the dna is an embodiment of the consciousness that defines who you are; potentially the research into harvesting cloned organs; while inhumane sounding; would seem to be the closest solution to preserving a genetic, and possibly a spiritual, balance."

I agree too.

Blackbird