Black People : Ordering Black fiction online

I Wholeheartdely.....

recommend ALL of Octavia Butler's books (may she rest in peace). But I also advise you read them in the order they were written because although each of her books are strong enough to stand on their own-each book picks up where the last one left off.
Her body of work is impressive-not only from a lietrary standpoint but from a cerebral one as well. She addressed so many social issues through her writing while keeping it true to the genre (science fiction).

Try - www.blackexpressions.com

or good old

www.amazon.com

monet1027 said:
recommend ALL of Octavia Butler's books (may she rest in peace). But I also advise you read them in the order they were written because although each of her books are strong enough to stand on their own-each book picks up where the last one left off.
Her body of work is impressive-not only from a lietrary standpoint but from a cerebral one as well. She addressed so many social issues through her writing while keeping it true to the genre (science fiction).

Try - www.blackexpressions.com

or good old

www.amazon.com

Amazon.com emailed me saying that they do not accept money orders. I went to Blackexpression.com but didn't want to become a member. Do they accept money orders?

Truthfully--

Amazon.com emailed me saying that they do not accept money orders. I went to Blackexpression.com but didn't want to become a member. Do they accept money orders?

I'm not sure if they accept money orders--they should as money orders are still a form of currency.

One other suggestion---your local library. No committment required other than getting a library card. ZYou can put the books on Reserve and as they become available you will be sent a notice (either via email or regular mail) letting you know your selections are ready to be oicked up. You can keep them for three weeks and renew them for an additional 3 weeks if needed as long as noone else has them on reserve.

www.nypl.org

Happy Reading!!!!

monet1027 said:

I'm not sure if they accept money orders--they should as money orders are still a form of currency.

One other suggestion---your local library. No committment required other than getting a library card. ZYou can put the books on Reserve and as they become available you will be sent a notice (either via email or regular mail) letting you know your selections are ready to be oicked up. You can keep them for three weeks and renew them for an additional 3 weeks if needed as long as noone else has them on reserve.

www.nypl.org

Happy Reading!!!!

Thanks but I live in Canada and I don't know whether or not Blackexpressions would accept Canadian money. I don't think my locak library has them either buy I'll check.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back