Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Oprah, schoolgirls to testify in school abuse trial

Oprah Winfrey School

Several schoolgirls allegedly abused at Oprah Winfrey's academy in South Africa and the talk-show host herself are expected to testify at an upcoming trial in Philadelphia.

Winfrey said she had "lost confidence" in headmistress Nomvuyo Mzamane and was "cleaning house from top to bottom." Mzamane says she had trouble finding a new job afterward.

A dorm matron has been charged in South Africa with abusing six students

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainme...frey-south-africa-school-abuse-031910.article

032010oprah.jpg_20100320_11_00_14_4-280-400.imageContent

Oprah Winfrey and students are seen during the opening day of the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in 2007 in the small town of Henley-on-Klip in South Africa.

I appreciate Oprah and what she was trying to do. BUT.... Why did she have to go all the way to south africa to start a school for underpriveledge girls? Are there none here? she will tellher abuse story to any audience. Why not school that demographic? I'm also thinking that she implemented western policies that dont work in that hemisphere. That's why she is having the problems she's having.

Peace

I appreciate Oprah and what she was trying to do. BUT.... Why did she have to go all the way to south africa to start a school for underpriveledge girls? Are there none here? she will tellher abuse story to any audience. Why not school that demographic? I'm also thinking that she implemented western policies that dont work in that hemisphere. That's why she is having the problems she's having.

Peace

Good questions.

I could speculate, however I wonder if anyone had directly asked her those
questions. And if so, how did she respond?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back