Black People : Oprah Winfrey Is Ignorant When It Comes to Vaccinations

OmowaleX said:
Let me tell you ONE thing about your argument.

In the stae of Texas, ALL 6th grade girls will be required to take this vaccine.

That includes close to 80% WHITE females in the 6th grade population.

So if this is genocide, why would white folks legislate killing MOSTLY "white girls"??!
If you know anything about melanin and ethnomedicine, I will explain it to you this way. To put it bluntly, people with less melanin can rid the body of chemical poisoning easier than people with MORE melanin. Melanin holds onto chemicals much longer when it's in the Afrikan body. What they inject Caucasian with may not be the same thing they inject Afrikans with. Don't forget the Tuskegee Experiment!

I have seen white people protesting against these mandatory HPV vaccinations and people of Afrikan ancestry aren't doing a thing to stop this forced poisoning.

Finally, I know of an increase in home schooling to avoid the HPV law. Afrikans aren't doing that, Caucasians are doing it. Do they know something that we don't know? You can bet your life on it. Check out the following link:

http://zena.secureforum.com/Znet/zmag/articles/may94sibert.htm

Pay particular attention to EXPERIMENTS like this:

"In 1951 the U.S. Army secretly contaminated the Norfolk Naval Supply Center and one ship with infectious bacteria. Cockburn again: "One of the bacteria types was chosen because blacks were more susceptible to it than whites."

Our pineal, neuromelanin and melanin, along with many other factors make us different from the Caucasoid. Therefore, the sharing of their mediSINS is extremely hazardous to our survival!!!!

SpiritualONE said:
If you know anything about melanin and ethnomedicine, I will explain it to you this way. To put it bluntly, people with less melanin can rid the body of chemical poisoning easier than people with MORE melanin. Melanin holds onto chemicals much longer when it's in the Afrikan body. What they inject Caucasian with may not be the same thing they inject Afrikans with. Don't forget the Tuskegee Experiment!

I have seen white people protesting against these mandatory HPV vaccinations and people of Afrikan ancestry aren't doing a thing to stop this forced poisoning.

Finally, I know of an increase in home schooling to avoid the HPV law. Afrikans aren't doing that, Caucasians are doing it. Do they know something that we don't know? You can bet your life on it. Check out the following link:

http://zena.secureforum.com/Znet/zmag/articles/may94sibert.htm

Brother SpiritualOne raised some very thought provoking questions.

:thinking:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back