Black People : Oprah Winfrey Is Ignorant When It Comes to Vaccinations

SpiritualONE said:
It is not my intention to tear anybody down but I do intend to expose their tactics which could lead my people to harm. I'm DISGUSTED with her MISLEADING PEOPLE! I do know the background of people I write about and OPRAH is NOT BEYOND CRITICISM. I use to stay in the Chicago area and have met her in person. I've seen her in action but I digress. To me, she is like the nurse who convinced Afrikan men to participate in the Tuskegee syphilis experiment and her name was Eunice Rivers. No person, regardless of color, is beyond being challenged on their endorsement of GENOCIDE of Afrikan people. If I was wrong, I would expect to be put in check as well, but I KNOW I'M RIGHT in this case.

But HOW do you know that you're right? This is just talk!! Where is your PROOF?

At this rate, there will be NO BLACK PERSON who we can trust since there's barely ANY high profile Black person who escapes this kind of suspicion. In another thread here, some of us suspect Serena Williams of something foul!! Is there ANY Black person who can be trusted by the rest of us? Can anyone name ANYBODY?

At this rate, the demise of Black folks will be due to just plain ole LACK OF TRUST.

Destee said:
Brother SpiritualONE ... i know you believe you are right, and you may very well be, i'm not arguing that. As you know, others will vehemently argue the other side of that argument, and it can go on and on forever ... us fighting over who among us is the most sick ... who is hurting us the worst.

When all of us are hurting each other. In some way or another.

I just don't see how we're determining who's worthy of public chastisement, and who is not.

I guess it's open to everyone ... and with Oprah being in the public eye, every move she makes is broadcast ... where you and i ... when we do our errors, show our ignorance, no one knows ... and so ... i guess we're virtually innocent ... even our attacks on other Sisters and Brothers ... are justified.

I don't see the great lesson in this type of behavior, for those coming behind us.

Seems we could choose (create) a different, better path, to leave them with.

I guess this is the best way you see though.

Okay ... you're entitled ... i'll stop ... for now.

Please know though, that i'd defend you in this same manner, for the very same reasons.

:heart:

Destee

Sistah Destee,

Don't get me wrong! I'm not mad at OPRAH because she is a victim of BRAIN CONTAMINATION like most of the Afrikan servants of this RACIST culture who believes in european medicine. I do think that she should be smart enough to at least present both sides of the coin in this controversy. SHE DIDN'T DO THAT and I'm mad as hell that she didn't.

Riada said:
But HOW do you know that you're right? This is just talk!! Where is your PROOF?

At this rate, there will be NO BLACK PERSON who we can trust since there's barely ANY high profile Black person who escapes this kind of suspicion. In another thread here, some of us suspect Serena Williams of something foul!! Is there ANY Black person who can be trusted by the rest of us? Can anyone name ANYBODY?

At this rate, the demise of Black folks will be due to just plain ole LACK OF TRUST.
If you would read just a few of the links I have provided, you will see proof. By the way, I do know people that we can trust and they are teaching our people about nutritional healing through proper whole food combinations.

SpiritualONE said:
Sistah Destee,

Don't get me wrong! I'm not mad at OPRAH because she is a victim of BRAIN CONTAMINATION like most of the Afrikan servants of this RACIST culture who believes in european medicine. I do think that she should be smart enough to at least present both sides of the coin in this controversy. SHE DIDN'T DO THAT and I'm mad as hell that she didn't.

Okay Brother ... :) ... that's better than calling her names!

Yes ... be mad at her for not doing it better (in your opinion) ... point out how you think she might have done it better ... yes yes yes ... i'll take that all day ... but the character assassination ... when we all have brain contamination ... is the part that bothers me.

I didn't see the show ... but i believe Oprah has to conform to some degree, just like the rest of us ... even though she's rich and famous.

But yeah ... if she kooda presented all sides ... perhaps she shooda.

But if one Sister or Brother doesn't do it exactly right ... there is the rest of us ... that can try ... as you are doing.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

SpiritualONE said:
Sistah Destee,

I may not know everything but I certainly don't believe that I would hype up poisons for my brothas and sistahs to take. The federal government just passed a bill for 300 million dollars for HPV vaccines. MOST are NOT aware of that. Plus the company making this vaccine has NAZI origins. This is another form of genocide and most people are losing that point. This nation has a history of experimenting on Afrikan people and VICTIMS of the Tuskegee experiment is just one example. Just because someone has the same SKIN doesn't make them my KIN! History has proven that as well.

Let me tell you ONE thing about your argument.

In the stae of Texas, ALL 6th grade girls will be required to take this vaccine.

That includes close to 80% WHITE females in the 6th grade population.

So if this is genocide, why would white folks legislate killing MOSTLY "white girls"??!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back