Black People : Oprah Winfrey Is Ignorant When It Comes to Vaccinations

SpiritualONE said:
Sistah Destee,

I may not know everything but I certainly don't believe that I would hype up poisons for my brothas and sistahs to take. The federal government just passed a bill for 300 million dollars for HPV vaccines. MOST are NOT aware of that. Plus the company making this vaccine has NAZI origins. This is another form of genocide and most people are losing that point. This nation has a history of experimenting on Afrikan people and VICTIMS of the Tuskegee experiment is just one example. Just because someone has the same SKIN doesn't make them my KIN! History has proven that as well.

SpiritualONE said:
By the way Sistah Destee, I'm not confusing the smallpox vaccine with the HPV vaccine, I just wanted people to know how vaccinations got its universal appeal. They don't prevent anything and there is a ton of proof that many people have died because of them.

Brother ... i absolutely agree that we need to know about this stuff, and i'm glad you're sharing it. Brother OldSoul recently had this very same thing as a topic in his class, and not once did he have to label a Sister or Brother with ugly words, in order to inform us.

It's that one tiny little piece, that i'm speaking to.

The same information could have been shared, without being tainted by yet another character assassination of a Black Person, by a Black Person.

I think we gotta quit doing this. We do it way too much. So much that i don't think we even notice it anymore, but i do ... and it bothers me to no end.

But i'm with you Brother ... this (vaccinations) is something we need to know about ... but Oprah aint the cause of it ... and God Forbid, she should pass away tonight, this my Brother, would continue.

So why tear her down, while informing us ... unless you are ignorant of nothing.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Brother ... i absolutely agree that we need to know about this stuff, and i'm glad you're sharing it. Brother OldSoul recently had this very same thing as a topic in his class, and not once did he have to label a Sister or Brother with ugly words, in order to inform us.

It's that one tiny little piece, that i'm speaking to.

The same information could have been shared, without being tainted by yet another character assassination of a Black Person, by a Black Person.

I think we gotta quit doing this. We do it way too much. So much that i don't think we even notice it anymore, but i do ... and it bothers me to no end.

But i'm with you Brother ... this (vaccinations) is something we need to know about ... but Oprah aint the cause of it ... and God Forbid, she should pass away tonight, this my Brother, would continue.

So why tear her down, while informing us ... unless you are ignorant of nothing.

Destee

It is not my intention to tear anybody down but I do intend to expose their tactics which could lead my people to harm. I'm DISGUSTED with her MISLEADING PEOPLE! I do know the background of people I write about and OPRAH is NOT BEYOND CRITICISM. I use to stay in the Chicago area and have met her in person. I've seen her in action but I digress. To me, she is like the nurse who convinced Afrikan men to participate in the Tuskegee syphilis experiment and her name was Eunice Rivers. No person, regardless of color, is beyond being challenged on their endorsement of GENOCIDE of Afrikan people. If I was wrong, I would expect to be put in check as well, but I KNOW I'M RIGHT in this case.

SpiritualONE said:
It is not my intention to tear anybody down but I do intend to expose their tactics which could lead my people to harm. I'm DISGUSTED with her MISLEADING PEOPLE! I do know the background of people I write about and OPRAH is NOT BEYOND CRITICISM. I use to stay in the Chicago area and have met her in person. I've seen her in action but I digress. To me, she is like the nurse who convinced Afrikan men to participate in the Tuskegee syphilis experiment and her name was Eunice Rivers. No person, regardless of color, is beyond being challenged on their endorsement of GENOCIDE of Afrikan people. If I was wrong, I would expect to be put in check as well, but I KNOW I'M RIGHT in this case.

Brother SpiritualONE ... i know you believe you are right, and you may very well be, i'm not arguing that. As you know, others will vehemently argue the other side of that argument, and it can go on and on forever ... us fighting over who among us is the most sick ... who is hurting us the worst.

When all of us are hurting each other. In some way or another.

I just don't see how we're determining who's worthy of public chastisement, and who is not.

I guess it's open to everyone ... and with Oprah being in the public eye, every move she makes is broadcast ... where you and i ... when we do our errors, show our ignorance, no one knows ... and so ... i guess we're virtually innocent ... even our attacks on other Sisters and Brothers ... are justified.

I don't see the great lesson in this type of behavior, for those coming behind us.

Seems we could choose (create) a different, better path, to leave them with.

I guess this is the best way you see though.

Okay ... you're entitled ... i'll stop ... for now.

Please know though, that i'd defend you in this same manner, for the very same reasons.

Destee

SpiritualONE said:
Oprah has a boss too so don't be fooled! Otherwise, she wouldn't be so rich. You don't make it to the economic level that she is at without selling her soul to the devil (aka white supremacy). The good that she does is done to put that false image of her out into the mainstream and it's a clever marketing ploy, along with being a tax write off.

But I digress! Getting back on track I would like to inform other readers of this post that vaccinations are causing more damage to our people than anyone can imagine. For OPRAH to take part in this health destroying money making PLOT is tantamount to her putting many young girls in harms way!

I hear what you're saying. None of us wants any of us to be guinea pigs. Of course, I know that Oprah has a boss. Bill Gates does too. Nobody gets through this life without paying their dues to somebody.

However, I don't think it's neccesary to make Oprah sound as if she's getting kickbacks from Merck or other pharmaceuticals, WITHOUT PROOF.

I watched that Oprah show that day. This situation is a very TOUGH call. I think she felt she was doing the right thing. Millions of low income AND some other women too don't even get annual Pap smears to detect whether they even have the HP Virus. If a woman has that HP virus, it can cause cervical cancer if left untreated. However, if the virus is gotten rid of early--after detection through the Pap smear-- or if there's a way to even prevent her from getting the virus in the first place (vaccination), then there's virtually no chance of getting cervical cancer. Since we know that a lot of Black women are NOT even going to get the Pap smear, we know that many Black women are going to die unneccesary deaths due to cervical cancer.

Keep in mind that if these sistahs get cervical cancer, a white drug company is STILL going to make a bunch of money on the drugs used to treat her. A white-owned hospital, laboratory, and mostly white medical staff will still make the money from treating her.

This is why I said that this isn't an easy call, so we have to deal with probabilities here. I think Oprah prefers that these girls get vaccinated because she KNOWS that no one is going to teach them how to keep their cervix healthy. One of the best ways for a woman to keep her cervix healthy is by having a minimal number of sexual partners. Are many of these women going to do that? So, Oprah also knows just like I do that these sistahs are NOT going to get that annual Pap smear that might prevent the cancer. Under those stark circumstances, there's a greater probability that more of them will have a greater chance of surviving death from cervical cancer if they don't even get the virus in the first place.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back