Black People : Oprah Winfrey Is Ignorant When It Comes to Vaccinations

SpiritualONE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 20, 2003
I watched Oprah Winfrey's Show on the HPV vaccinations (that is alleged to prevent cancer) and she presented only ONE doctor on the show who advocated the INJECTION of our children with this poison. One state (Texas) has made this vaccination mandatory for our young girls and they want to start injecting them from the age of 9-26. I guess Oprah is trying to hype this injection for the Nazi pharmaceutical manufacturer MERCK. Check out their history and you'll see what I mean. In the meantime, check out this:

http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/smallpoxbringingdeadbacktolife21nov02.shtml

SpiritualONE said:
I watched Oprah Winfrey's Show on the HPV vaccinations (that is alleged to prevent cancer) and she presented only ONE doctor on the show who advocated the INJECTION of our children with this poison. One state (Texas) has made this vaccination mandatory for our young girls and they want to start injecting them from the age of 9-26. I guess Oprah is trying to hype this injection for the Nazi pharmaceutical manufacturer MERCK. Check out their history and you'll see what I mean. In the meantime, check out this:

http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/smallpoxbringingdeadbacktolife21nov02.shtml

yea, i heard about this vaccination on a radio station several weeks ago. but it doesnt suprise me about winfrey. this is what we're tryna say to us. stop getting mushy when people seem like they doing something for our community. meaning winfrey. we have yet been able to be skillful enuff to be able to identify enemies with black faces.

and see this is why i have a concern with our elder's Dr. Neely Fuller's assessment of who are enemies are. his theory stops at only the european's door step. now if some of us, which are many of us, follow that theory to the tee, then we miss the black face enemies, the muslim enemies, the chinese enemies, the india enemies and so on. again, like brotha amos wilson has said repeatedly, we have no friends.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back