PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
Oprah Winfrey considers 2020 Presidential run in wake of Donald Trump's win
'Now I'm thinking,' says talk show host
Maya Oppenheim @mayaoppenheim 2 days ago

Oprah Winfrey 4 Prez.gif

"...Winfrey said Mr Trump’s election had made her re-evaluate her previous scepticism about running for President...".

I hope she doesn't do this. I can understand why people with no experience in politics would think that if Reagan and Trump can be president, why not them, but I don't want to vote for someone based on their fame, but rather their proven track record as a progressive thinker and doer in government affairs. I don't want a failed government or one that gives us more of the same. I want a government that values people over money.

I don' think Oprah has ever stated that she would run for President anywhere. Please post a link. Her words have been misconstrued.

Oprah Winfrey considers 2020 Presidential run in wake of Donald Trump's win

upload_2017-3-7_13-27-12.png

"......Unfortunately, for the legion of fans who would love to see her in the White House, she later added: "No, that won't be happening. But - I mean I did used to think that you had to know so much more than I thought you have to know."

Back in January, Winfrey made it clear she would never run for President."

Read more

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...resident-donald-trump-bloomberg-a7607441.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back