Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Oprah Winfrey considers 2020 Presidential run in wake of Donald Trump's win
'Now I'm thinking,' says talk show host
Maya Oppenheim @mayaoppenheim 2 days ago

Oprah Winfrey 4 Prez.gif

"...Winfrey said Mr Trump’s election had made her re-evaluate her previous scepticism about running for President...".

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
I hope she doesn't do this. I can understand why people with no experience in politics would think that if Reagan and Trump can be president, why not them, but I don't want to vote for someone based on their fame, but rather their proven track record as a progressive thinker and doer in government affairs. I don't want a failed government or one that gives us more of the same. I want a government that values people over money.

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
I don' think Oprah has ever stated that she would run for President anywhere. Please post a link. Her words have been misconstrued.

Oprah Winfrey considers 2020 Presidential run in wake of Donald Trump's win

upload_2017-3-7_13-27-12.png

"......Unfortunately, for the legion of fans who would love to see her in the White House, she later added: "No, that won't be happening. But - I mean I did used to think that you had to know so much more than I thought you have to know."

Back in January, Winfrey made it clear she would never run for President."

Read more

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...resident-donald-trump-bloomberg-a7607441.html

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days