Black Entertainment : Oprah on Big Screen

umbrarchist

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 13, 2007
I just found out that Oprah is in A Wrinkle in Time.

bht4m2v4laagmgah67k1.jpg

Oprah Looks Stunning as Mrs. Which in A Wrinkle in Time

http://io9.gizmodo.com/oprah-looks-stunning-as-mrs-which-in-a-wrinkle-in-time-1796845066

I started that book but did not finish it. It is more fantasy than science fiction. I have not seen her in a movie since The Color Purple. Hasn't she done some other movies?

Last edited:
Most recently, "Selma", "The Butler", and this one that I really want to see, "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks." Just Google your question, you'll see a number of movies that Oprah has appeared in and several that she financed.

Does everything Oprah touch turn to gold? Why are white women so enthralled with her; so accepting of her? How does she manage to make them feel comfortable and not threatened? To them, it seems like she's just a "woman", not a Black woman. She's a smart business woman, no doubt. Was she in the right place at the right time? Did she have to fight her way in and then to the top or was she simply just lucky?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back