Omowale Jabali : Oprah, Obama and the Occult?

The Obama Cycle

No my brother. As I tell folks who ask I used to to readings but dont anymore. And I know of no websites, or books for that matter, that even go deep into sidereal, let alone that do readings.

All knowledge is SELF-KNOWLEDGE. At least this is where it begins. This is also why I have been making a statement that no one has asked me to explain to this date concerning "converting/transforming from Fire to Water".

Do you "know your element"?

This is what I ask folks and they like "Im a fire sign" but most who respond dont know they really Water. For example. modern Sagittarius=sidereal Scorpio.

Take the symbolic "Jesus" represented by Pisces the Fish. Modern Pisces=sidereal Aquarius. Water to Air.

So here forlks are talking about the "dawning" of the "Age of Aquarius" but according to sidereal/Mayan/Denderah it is the "setting" of the Age of Aquarius.

But what do I know...Months ago I provided some info to a brother here and it was regarding Aquarius/Pluto/Anup Ophis (Anubis) and my point was "The Opener of the Way" has already opened the gates and at the same time this Anup Ophis is also "weighing the balance" but Christology has us waiting in vain for "judgement day" so most of us dont recognize our incarnation at the end of this "age" and our significance in relation to "Ma'at" which is also symbolic of "the scales" (Libra) which is sidereal Virgo (Auset).

Keep in mind something here. In every instance I know there are 8 Neteru of both feminine/masculine qualities but there are typically 12 solar months according to this calendar month. But take that 8 and divide it by 2 and we get the number 4 representative of 4 seasons and 4 elements.

In modern astrology the solar year begins in the first house but what sign and month is that? Not January/Capricorn. Furthermore, the January/Capricorn does not correspond to the beginning of the year which was based at one time on the heliacal rising of Sirius.

Enter the "Thunderbird".

http://www.brushwood.com/sirius.htm

Okay here we go with the "conversion". Barack Obama born Aug 4th is modern Leo but sidereal Cancer. His "Earth Day" is within the same lunar month as the helical rising of Sirius typically recorded cycle being July 20/21 139 AD for present cycle. This is in modern Cancer but sidereal Gemini. Or is it because its on the cusp of modern Leo.

This gives a clue as to the significance of Obama's "rising" at the present time as his wife Michelle is transiting alone with "Pluto" into her modern "natal" sign of Capricorn which is sidereal Sagittarius. Or is she actually sidereal Ophiuchus?!

Sound confusing? Perhpas but only because of our present confusion thinking and acting in a mode that is foreign/alien to Denderah cosmology.

But it comes down to thins. Many say that the Sphinx which symbolizes resurrection was constructed during the "Age of Leo" but there was no "Leo" according to the Egyptian/Kemetic/Ethiopian/Nilotic sacred texts. However take this age of "Leo" and convert to sidereal and we get "Cancer" meaning that it was constructed not so much during a Solar (Leo being a fire sign) but during sidereal Cancer (Water culture) as Sirius was rising on the horizon. Thus Herukhuti "lord of the horizon".

Notice the election of Obama came in November. Cycle of "Scorpio" ie Water but sidereal "Libra" (Ma'at).

Folks still dont realize the significance or "time" that it is....

Well in Western Astrology, I'm a Cancer(7/12/1990). What does that make me in Sidereal Astrology?

Funny that you would ask because I was typing and did not see this post but see the previous one concerning Leo/Cancer.

Go back one month on each sign. Cancer becomes Gemini. The twins but Im not talking Pollux and Castor.

Shu and Tefnut.
Geb and Nut.
Isis and Osiris.
Horus and Set.

Back to that Yin/Yang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sothic_cycle

This may help. http://www.mazzaroth.com/ChapterOne/TranslateDenderah.htm

Interestingly it explains "Pisces Astrinus, the Southern Fish" which appears on the Meridian on October 10. Notice this is modern "Libra" but sidereal Virgo. Enki's Fish. So if calculations are based on the reference points concerning the Meridian when did the Age of "Pisces" actually begin and when does this month of "Pisces" begin? March the 3rd month or October the 10th month?

This leads back to the Neteru and the "possible meaning of the circle with the eight figures" and the Capricornus Star Chart. (See link for details).

The "O" Factor

Funny that you would ask because I was typing and did not see this post but see the previous one concerning Leo/Cancer.

Go back one month on each sign. Cancer becomes Gemini. The twins but Im not talking Pollux and Castor.

Shu and Tefnut.
Geb and Nut.
Isis and Osiris.
Horus and Set.

Back to that Yin/Yang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sothic_cycle

This may help. http://www.mazzaroth.com/ChapterOne/TranslateDenderah.htm

Interestingly it explains "Pisces Astrinus, the Southern Fish" which appears on the Meridian on October 10. Notice this is modern "Libra" but sidereal Virgo. Enki's Fish. So if calculations are based on the reference points concerning the Meridian when did the Age of "Pisces" actually begin and when does this month of "Pisces" begin? March the 3rd month or October the 10th month?

This leads back to the Neteru and the "possible meaning of the circle with the eight figures" and the Capricornus Star Chart. (See link for details).

In reference to earlier statement concerning the "Triple Goddess" the third part of this triad is obvious.

Oprah Gail Winfrey.
born January 29, 1954. Modern=Aquarius. Sidereal=Capricorn.

Oprah and I are descended from the same Kinship group from Mississippi, as one of my Ancestor's Mariah Stribling born in South Carolina but raised in Neshoba County Choctaw Nation, Mississippi had a brother named Jones (Jonas) Stribling. Jonas had family that were raised in Neshoba and Attala Counties and some later moved to Milwaukee, where Oprah was raised. Therefore, Oprah and I are actually cousins but several times removed.

The following is a link to genealogical index concerning "O"s Kinship/Clan.
http://www.genealogy.com/famousfolks/oprahw/nindex.htm

As I have said before both Oprah and I have great-grandmothers by the same name as well. Hattie Ross. Oprah was born in the same city as my maternal grandmother, that being in Kosciusko, Attala, Mississippi.

I musta slo mention another grand-Mother this being Barack's. Madelyn Dunham. The name Dunham is actually a form of two words which literally mean "hill" and "village". As in "Primeval HILL". http://www.thetepplan.com/Chapter3.htm

Obama's name has two meanings. Barakc literally means "blessed" but the form in Hebrew (See Book of Judges in context of Prophetess Diana) means "lighting". This is same as the principle of KUKET.

As a "Leo" (Fire culture) this is associated with the "Male andfemale powers of darkness that contain the primordial fire on Huh and Huhet. In the depths of the darkness of Kuk and Kuket LIGHT is created."

So in this context "Obama" represents the "time of night that comes just before daybreak and the first impulse of LIGHT. It is from the obscurity of "darkness" (remember he was earlier a "Dark Horse" candidate) that is immediately transformed into LIGHT.

Kuk stands on the "primal mud and water" ie the primordial "hill". Kuket is the feminine aspect represented by his maternal grandmother.

Kuket is the time of night that follows right after day. Kuket and Kuk are the space between day and night. The Solar disk of Ra (this is to say "Leo") symbolizes accomplishment and her Snake head means power and regeneration. The highest level of the harmonious union of light and darkness takes place within Kuket. The tantric soma is recieved and given to all of creation. Shown holding the uas scepter of prosperity the surrounding darkness is pregnant with light and ready for Amen and Amentet.

The key word here is PROSPERITY. Much of the infromation concerning Kuket is contained within the BOOK OF DOORS. Obama is basically a "Gatekeeper" as are his Ancestors and Living Elders.

Is Oprah a "Gatekeeper" as well? Without a doubt no one can question her "Prosperity". Or her self admitted "vibe" with the Zulu in southern Africa.

http://timworstall.typepad.com/timworstall/2005/06/oprah_is_zulu.html

Without a dobut the "O" factor of Obama and Oprah are pointing folks into the same direction that I have pointed to myself.

Down "South".

http://www.flavinscorner.com/credo.htm

This is an idea I tried to convey to "conscious" Black people, who espouse conspiracy theories. Who do they think the so-called illuminati their spiritual knowledge and power from? Our Ancestors!
QUOTE]

Hey Kseed,
Just so that I am clear on this; do you believe that Barack was put in place by the ancestors for the good of black people? I have ofcourse worded this to fit in with my thinking, so please feel free to re-phrase it if I have completely misrepresented your thoughts.

Cheers
A

This is an idea I tried to convey to "conscious" Black people, who espouse conspiracy theories. Who do they think the so-called illuminati their spiritual knowledge and power from? Our Ancestors!
QUOTE]

Hey Kseed,
Just so that I am clear on this; do you believe that Barack was put in place by the ancestors for the good of black people? I have ofcourse worded this to fit in with my thinking, so please feel free to re-phrase it if I have completely misrepresented your thoughts.

Cheers
A
Yes he was put in place by the Ancestors for the good of Black people. When I say "good," I'm not speaking on a political level, I'm talking about on a spiritual level.

For the "conscious" people, he represents the spiritual rising for Black people. For "unconscious" people, he represents a (political) greatness that can't be overlooked or challenged for that matter.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back